monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MIke*0* Please Help Me ( My Page Keeps Getting Hacked & My Friends Deleted )

Post MIke*0* Please Help Me ( My Page Keeps Getting Hacked & My Friends Deleted )

I'm a Recording Artist, I Will Explain Whats Going On.
    If Any * Can Help Me Please Write Back In This Forum Or Email Me To [email]NoztraMusic@**********[/email] Thanks 4 Ur Time.

Many Will Question Why It Keeps Happening. Many Will Tell Me Change Ur Password, Change Ur Email. Well Its Been Done Many Times. The Situation Is This: Ever Since "ALCAHUETES" Was Released (The NORE & LDA Diss *****) The Page Been Getting Hacked. If It Wasn't Cause Of That I've Would've Had About 50,000 Friends By Now. As U Can See There's Close To 5,000. My Page Had 26,000 Yesterday, But Last Night Close To 20,000 Got Deleted. This Is The Result Of Hatred, Envy, & Desperation By Such Individuals, Which Now Im Sure That They Arent Hacking The Page Thru Hacking Methods But Rather Thru MySpace Personnel Which Allow Them Access To My Account. We All Know ***** Can Buy Almost Anything, Which Means Sooner Or Lata They Gonna End Up ****rupt, Just Like They No Longer Have a Record Deal ( Yes, They Got Dropped From Their Record Labels Because Their Corny Album Flopped & On Top Of That They Super Wack ). I've Attempted Contacting MySpace Regarding The Matter, Which Has Happen Like I Mentioned Many Times, Nothing Was Fixed. If My Page Gets Deleted Ya Know The Reason Why. Pass On This Bulletin To Every In Ur Friends List & Let It Be Known.

I Can Def. See & Feel The Insecurity I've Caused w/ Making A Good Diss Record, Which Was Def. a Career Killer. Hacking My Page Doesn't Touch, Not @ All, It Just Makes Me Sit Back & Laugh, Because I See How Important I Am, How Bad I Got To Them, That They Sit Behind a Computer To Delete My Friends. This Wont Stop Me, I Keep Doing Me, I Keep Providing Good Music, Which They Dont. To All My Fans, Thanks Always For The unconditional Support, To The Haters Which Im Sure They Also Reading This, Thank U As Well For Keeping Me In Mind, This Demonstrate I'm Doing It Big.

Ya'll Already Know, The Real King Of NY....

N.O.Z.TRAAA
    A MI MANERA Coming Soon !
    Ammo Musik - Machete Music

Why dont you just get a REAL website that they cant take down, then link to it through a custom div/CSS myspace layout for netowrking purposes? This way even if your whole myspace acct gets deleted your lil myspace network could throw a link to your ACTUAL website on their profiles and thats that.

If myspace is in fact responsible for deleting your content... oh well. Its their site and they reserve the right to do whatever they want with the content thats on it. You dont pay them so they have no obligation to you whatsoever.

It sounds more to me like someone has access via ccokies keylogger trojan or other RAT (remote access tool) and are mesisng with you from there. A simple way to figure out if thats the case is to NOT USE YOUR PC TO CREATE, LOGIN, EDIT etc your email or myspace acct. Scan the hell out of your pc using the following programs:
    AVG
    AVAST
    ADAWARE PERSONAL SE
    SYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY
    WINDOWS DEFENDER

Also get some sort of firewall to monitor whats going in and out of that machine.

They're all free and work well. If you're super paranoid, wipe the machine or get a new one to use just for email and myspace. If the problem persists at least you can scratch off access to the local machine as a potential cause.

Thats my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

mike*0* has stopped posting here a long time ago...

i agree with halla,and another way to find out if the anything on you will be very simple.Go to a library and change all your passwords,give it sometime and check in a couple of days if they have hacked it again. They have something in your pc,or like i have stated many times here,by having access to your email account,they would know everytime you ask myspace for a new password.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

o

wow i wish i can help but im realli new hea..and uh i dont realli understand how this site works.. uh i need help.u think u can lend a hand/.

How Can I ?

Halla Thanks 4 da Quick Response. How Can I Do That Which U Telling Me About ? Do U Have a Messenger That I Can Contact U Better 2 Speak More Direct ? Thanks!

As far as messengers go, I use gtalk and IRC exclusively. Mainly IRC.

You can catch me at informationleak.com or .net same thing.
    My email info is there or you can go to chat and pop in the IRC chatroom and see if Im there. Even if Im not someone can probably tell you where to find me or will be able to help you out as well... or you could join the forums and post a help topic like "how to make a real website and protect my myspace acct" and I/we can help there as well.

I have no problem helpin you out (a fellow NYer)
    Informationleak helps people. Its kinda what we do. We're like online nerd batman. lol

Hook up/w ya soon. Balls in your court.
    -Halla

+ Reply to Thread