I'm a Recording Artist, I Will Explain Whats Going On.
If Any * Can Help Me Please Write Back In This Forum Or Email Me To [email]NoztraMusic@**********[/email] Thanks 4 Ur Time.

Many Will Question Why It Keeps Happening. Many Will Tell Me Change Ur Password, Change Ur Email. Well Its Been Done Many Times. The Situation Is This: Ever Since "ALCAHUETES" Was Released (The NORE & LDA Diss *****) The Page Been Getting Hacked. If It Wasn't Cause Of That I've Would've Had About 50,000 Friends By Now. As U Can See There's Close To 5,000. My Page Had 26,000 Yesterday, But Last Night Close To 20,000 Got Deleted. This Is The Result Of Hatred, Envy, & Desperation By Such Individuals, Which Now Im Sure That They Arent Hacking The Page Thru Hacking Methods But Rather Thru MySpace Personnel Which Allow Them Access To My Account. We All Know ***** Can Buy Almost Anything, Which Means Sooner Or Lata They Gonna End Up ****rupt, Just Like They No Longer Have a Record Deal ( Yes, They Got Dropped From Their Record Labels Because Their Corny Album Flopped & On Top Of That They Super Wack ). I've Attempted Contacting MySpace Regarding The Matter, Which Has Happen Like I Mentioned Many Times, Nothing Was Fixed. If My Page Gets Deleted Ya Know The Reason Why. Pass On This Bulletin To Every In Ur Friends List & Let It Be Known.

I Can Def. See & Feel The Insecurity I've Caused w/ Making A Good Diss Record, Which Was Def. a Career Killer. Hacking My Page Doesn't Touch, Not @ All, It Just Makes Me Sit Back & Laugh, Because I See How Important I Am, How Bad I Got To Them, That They Sit Behind a Computer To Delete My Friends. This Wont Stop Me, I Keep Doing Me, I Keep Providing Good Music, Which They Dont. To All My Fans, Thanks Always For The unconditional Support, To The Haters Which Im Sure They Also Reading This, Thank U As Well For Keeping Me In Mind, This Demonstrate I'm Doing It Big.

Ya'll Already Know, The Real King Of NY....

N.O.Z.TRAAA
A MI MANERA Coming Soon !
Ammo Musik - Machete Music