monit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help? Fake log in page.....

nozf*r4tu

if i give u the email address can u give me the password?

here is a little hint, i may have just invented it, when you choose what website/hoster or the web adress you have for the the fake login make it read login.myspace.com.****X(actual hoster).com when someone reads it they are gonna think it it actually comes from myspace with a quick glance.

i am still looking how to get the actual fake login that is now hosted to send me the passwords and usernames.....HElP im at a stop

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    I would advise you to find a web host (your best bet is a free one) and then read their Terms of Service (ToS) to see if they have any restrictions regarding phishing pages.
    Heh, I'll Paypal you $*0 if you manage to find a web host that actually allows illegal phishing pages. I'd be really surprised if any professional service wanted to harbor criminals.

Of course, there are probably some that neglect to mention phishing in their ToS, but I'm sure if you asked them they would be clear on their objections to it.

do you think they allow me to have a phishing page?
    I'll answer that: no. See above comment.

If you're intent on using these services for illegal purposes, I'd advise you to be very discreet about it and bury the fake pages in many directories. If it's just for Myspace you can expect ***** account closure, but for **** detail phishing they'll pass on your details to authorities.

Also, if you are doing this, use a free disposable hosting account and not a paid-for one. Chances are it will be closed down.

One free one-step-signup host is [url]www.netfast.org[/url].

If i may add,for all the people starting with webpages and stuff,let's say you opt for a "Free" page from tripod. Well they work fine to start,but for a phishing site,all the forced "banners" will give out your intentions.
    What can you do? To remove the forced banners from hosts like tripod,angelfire ect, once you finish your website,go to the file manager.
    Open your index.html file or whatever your main page is. Right in between of your </head> and <body> tags, add this code: <noframes> <body> </noframes>
    That's it,no more banners at the top or bottom of the page.
    just my 2 cents
    I've never tried tripod, but most hosting companies have ways of detecting HTML tag-based banner-avoiding. The stealthiest way of removing them is to use Javascript to use the HTML DOM to remove the banners -- most hosts can't detect it when you use Javascript to remove banners.

most free web hosts with ads state in their ToSes not to try to block the ads?
    Yeah, most are pretty strict on this matter. If your site isn't displaying ads (thus potentially earning them *****), they'll shut it down. They'll try to detect avoidance of ads.

now i need to learn how to get the password and login sent to me or modify the code i am using to do this.....help
    Learn PHP; specifically the mail function and the fopen function.

By the way, I have got my username changed for certain reasons if anyone was confused.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 03-20-2007 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu View Post
    Well , as long as nobody report it as a phishing site it wont get deleted.
    I currently have saved on my pc login pages for:myspace,hotmail,yahoo,gmail,aim-aol and a couple more.It just dont get my attention anymore deal with emails passwords.
    Unknown! i could try to help,but i will need the email adress that is used to login on myspace.
    lets back up lol geocities automaic delete the entire host for fake login pages i've used them in the past and so did tripod and angel fire lasted about * monthes but tripod took it down instantly lol.. so yeah i now have a good free host and so far it's still up just wanted to point out they dont have to report it it can be deleted the first day.. as they did with mine

Quote Originally Posted by unknown_user View Post
    if i give u the email address can u give me the password?
    i could try, but i dont' promise anything.
    Private message me when you can with the email adress of the person and i'll see what i can do.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

+ Reply to Thread