server monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learning InvisionFree Passwords, possible or not..

Quote Originally Posted by NetHogz View Post
    Do you know of any good keyloggers out there that could do such a thing? (thanks for replying)
    This isn't really my area of knowledge; I'm more of a programmer than a user and try to keep everything legal (thus haven't had the need to monitor anyone's computer). Perhaps people in the 'Viruses and Trojans' section can help:

[url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4[/url]

Question Im interested and confused

hello, i was reading a few posts form other people wondering how to hack peoples myspace. i was interested myself, you see, i've always been interested in the idea of software programming, html codes and such. ive always had to rely on other peoples codes to "pimp" out my myspace. i kinda want to learn how to do that myself and possibly learn to get better. Im the worst noobie ever, i know.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiacpanther View Post
    hello, i was reading a few posts form other people wondering how to hack peoples myspace. i was interested myself, you see, i've always been interested in the idea of software programming, html codes and such. ive always had to rely on other peoples codes to "pimp" out my myspace. i kinda want to learn how to do that myself and possibly learn to get better. Im the worst noobie ever, i know.
    The best place to learn about websites is from those who set the standards:

[url]www.w*schools.com[/url]

They actually have a great tutorial on that site for learning SQL. But I digress, if keylogging takes trust to gain someone's ***rd password, then I suppose if the person hates you already, you won't have a good chance of getting into their account right?
    --
    In any case if keylogging requires trust, then what other methods are there that can obtain invisionfree or just general ***rd passwords? I know crackers won't work most of the time since they are almost always viruses (in themselves). And Keylogging had a low chance of working for me (anyway). SQL Injections are obviously another route, and so is spoofing fake invision emails, but are there other ways, I hear Brute Force could be used, but all of these methods (im still learning). So what are your thoughts Mike, Moon, anyone?

I really hate to have to bump this but I figure it's better than making a new topic on the same issue. The person who I was trying to exploit their forums have moved back to an invisionfree setup from a paid for invision ***rd. I have learned alot since then but I still would like some help. The main area I need help on is, I'm on this guys forum using a masked ip, but from there, what am I supposed to do? I mean it's not like I can just liftup the mother***rd and reprogram it, I don't really know where to start or even the exploits that could be implemented.
    --
    Like I said before I apologize if this is no good since I bumped it. Please tell me and I will delete my post if I can.

Closed Thread