zabbix
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: personal notes

Newbietoo Guest

Can't stop

I just want to keep posting, but that would be called "flooding" and that is not permitted. Oh my gosh, I am so happy. Hug the moderators too. Better get some dinner and real bubbly.

newbietoo/to post or not to post.

I couldn't empathize(correct?)with you more. It's easy to get carried away with a post and sometimes I have to Wohaaaa Nelly and pull in the reigns also. It's easy to tell your life story in one message and that's something I'm working on also. But hey, we're the newbies,gotta love us!
    I'm happy to hear your sign in glitches are cleared up and let's send Piexa's computer a get well card!

Good day!

sigkim(newestnewbie)

Newbietoo Guest
    Well I could now worry that I too am a guest when I am really a junior member, but I don't think I should get going on that one!!!Just wondering, where are all the "welcomes" for such a good citizen???? (and not of dubious distinction). Just kidding. Happy with the way things are. Regards, Newbietoo

Data Guest
    HI ,

Well,i am seeing this thread after *7 replies to it-just now

Well a basic introduction-I am m/2*/bangalore,India studying for computer engineering.

Just like black sheep,we all volunteer to post.
    I am on a very slow connection now a days and don't even get to view all the threads posted.
    u can get senior member,i think if u post *00 posts,u automatically become senior member.
    It is not quite measured on the ur knowledge,just expect a people who post a lot have a lot of knowledge .like i posted so many posts in here doesn't mean i am some geek

I started playing on computers from ***7.
    Used to come a lot on irc,finally realised its a big waste of time & thought of learning new things & joined here.
    I was very much a newbie when i am here.
    now may be i am an intermediate new bie,nothing more.

if u need privacy,encrypt data,it is ur biggest asset & the solution is rite under ur nose-Digi Secret from tamos.com

quote by sigkim

.This criminal was useing a network of proxies and still managed to get caught. Now this is just the premis as the actual story went much more in depth but the point is he was discoverd and traced back to his personal computer. It took a few years but they got the guy and he had a few hundred thousand dollars stashed away.
    This is something your average surfer doesn't have to worry about but is still interesting in that anybody can be found depending on the investigators will,time,and resources

eer...not necessarily.

there are easy ways not to get caught.
    Well any whats the point in telling how to steal & not 2 get caught when this forum is dedicated to internet privacy & security.

help in this forum comes from a lot of unregistered too-thanx to them.
    keep posting usefull information,how ever small it might be,thats what the forum is all about.

Otto & Mr Byte must be busy making some new software may be an anti virus!-who knows

Regards Data.

Data Guest
    TESTing guest or not-after cookinging in

Data.

Talking More like a "Get Well or Get Replaced Card"

Originally posted by sigkim
    let's send Piexa's computer a get well card!
    heh...I'm locked and loaded with a wide-open weekend, a case of Mountain Dew and my installation CD's...so "I'm goin' in" (LOL)

See y'all soon (I hope)

~ Piexa

Data/ homepage?

Mr. Data:

I came across a homepage created by a very cheerful fellow from Bangalor India. His name is D#####. Might you be he?
    This person was kind enough to respond to an email I sent him with more than I had expected. He also included a little history about the english language In India amoung other things.(that was way cool)
    As this forum's main concern is privacy and security I haven't included information that might reveal to others who I think you might be. With billions of people on the web, I think it would be very interesting if you were infact he. Although with what I learned about this particular fellow and your helpfullness In this forum I wouldn't be suprised.

In my email to this person I spoke of a friend I had from India and how well spoken she was. English was her second language and she had been learning (although I think she could have taught us americans a thing or two) for only three years at that point.

Your response is of course up to you Mr.Data

Piexa, is mountian dew the key?......MMMM..Gibson SG....computer.....Mountian dew....this will be fun!!!

Good day to all
    sigkim(newestnewbie)

Data Guest
    HI,

MY home page is [url]www.admincops.com[/url]

was it the same u saw?

Regards Data.

Data/windows/Linux

Hello Data:

The answer is no sadly however take a look at the homepage of the person I was describeing, you might find it interesting as your homepage is about Microsoft......

His page is at [url]http://symonds.net/~deep/index.html[/url]

Neat huh?

Drop him a line if you want, his name is Deepak and I believe he is also from Bangalore (the silicon valley of India as he calls it)

Have fun Data

sigkim(newestnewbie)

+ Reply to Thread