hyperic
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sending keyloggers

sending keyloggers

hi
    i have a question i am gonna send person x my keylogger .exe but hotmail seems to allow .exe attachments but scans them is there a way around this ?
    Last edited by rome87; 04-03-2007 at 07:40 PM.

weqwertywqe
    Last edited by ilyacella621; 06-20-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Ok hmmm but person x tht im sending it to has a router and a firewall +av
    will spytector get past these ?

Its just my main worry is their router i mean how do u port forward ports on a remote machine ?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by rome87 View Post
    how do u port forward ports on a remote machine ?
    You don't. All modern routers have remote configuration access (usually through a web interface) disabled by default; the only way to forward ports or make any other config changes is to access the router from inside its LAN.

okay thanks,

a few questions

When person x for example opens a exe with has a keylogger in it will it be automatic detected a allow or delete by a av? what im trying to get to is are there any keyloggers out that are completely invisible so even if they hav updated av database they dont detect the logger?

Okay this is a noob question(but everyone was a noob at some stage right) if a keylogger is installed on a wireless laptop (for example) will the logs still get though the firewall (if not how ?

plz someone giv me a step by step guide on sending a
    keylogger too
    [email]hotfuss**877@hotmail.co.uk[/email]

regards

Darren
    Last edited by rome87; 04-04-2007 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilyacella62* View Post
    well first of u need a good keylogger that has good binds. try spytector its 4*.*5 but its a great tool.
    Only a dumbshit spends $50 on a keylogger.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

okay thanks,

a few questions

When person x for example opens a exe with has a keylogger in it will it be automatic detected a allow or delete by a av? what im trying to get to is are there any keyloggers out that are completely invisible so even if they hav updated av database they dont detect the logger?
    Antivirus applications work with knowledge of existing malicious software -- if any malware has been discovered, detection is built into the program. Therefore you can get 'invisible' malicious software if the software in question has never been spread around enough to reach antivirus writers; this can be achieved either by making it yourself or finding someone else who has such private software.

Even when software is not detected normally, antivirus programs have 'heuristic' detection methods that try to look for common traits of malicious software in any programs the user tries to run. This can detect even so-called 'undetectable' malware.

Okay this is a noob question(but everyone was a noob at some stage right) if a keylogger is installed on a wireless laptop (for example) will the logs still get though the firewall (if not how ?
    Routers usually allow all outgoing connections, but not incoming (after all, they don't know where to route them to). This is fine for software that is connecting out to send data (such as keylogger logs).

The laptop, however, will probably have a software firewall installed. These are usually very restrictive on network communications and don't allow either incoming or outgoing connections before the user clicks 'allow' to a notification popup.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-05-2007 at 04:49 AM.

thx mike

Can anyone please recemend me a easy to use so far undectable and remote install keylogger (iknows theres google but google has thousands but ) ?

All i need is it being undectable on person x computer for just a few days i dont mind.

if anyone could plz giv us som tips or even help us a little then ill be very gratefull
    and if it works then ill paythem 50 Usd
    Regards

Darren

[REMOVED]
    D.Parker
    Last edited by D.Parker; 04-08-2007 at 07:08 PM.

thx mike

Can anyone please recemend me a easy to use so far undectable and remote install keylogger (iknows theres google but google has thousands but ) ?

All i need is it being undectable on person x computer for just a few days i dont mind.

if anyone could plz giv us som tips or even help us a little then ill be very gratefull
    and if it works then ill paythem 50 Usd
    Regards

Darren
    I recommend you to purchase keyloggers only from well known websites. See [url]http://www.spytector.com/purchase.html[/url] , you can buy the version with * month support ($50). Spytector is undetected for Norton, Kaspersky, McAfee, Panda, AVG, BitDefender, F-Secure, PC-Cillin

qwertywqeer
    Last edited by ilyacella621; 06-20-2015 at 09:51 PM.

any one know if spytector will run on VISTA ???

thx for your time

Darren

anyone ??????

anyone ??????
    Read the official website:

[url]www.spytector.com[/url]

you could go to planet source code and get one they have a bunch of stuff there you might find usefull [url]http://www.planet-source-code.com/[/url]

+ Reply to Thread