monitoring
Closed Thread

Thread: Install a Keylogger in a link. Send Link. Get all Acc/Pass they type in.

Install a Keylogger in a link. Send Link. Get all Acc/Pass they type in.

How would i go on about doing this?

I play Counter-Strike:Source and i clicked a link, that installed a Keylogger software, which got my Account name/Password and i know who did it. Now i want to get back at them by sending them a link getting all the Account Name(s) and Password(s), Because i know he plays that stupid game World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike, and some Guild Wars game.

I want to get the info of those Passwords, Account names to all those games. How would i, and what program would i go about using?

just get a JPEG and bind a remote keylogger with it make sure it is hidden so it doesnt say .exe at the end and yahoo/hotmail scanners shouldn't pick it up
    [URL="http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/****6-download-black_img.JPG"][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by stiky View Post
    How would i go on about doing this?
    You can't install software on a machine simply from the user clicking a link; they must first download whatever file the link pointed to and install it.

just get a JPEG and bind a remote keylogger with it make sure it is hidden so it doesnt say .exe at the end and yahoo/hotmail scanners shouldn't pick it up
    You can only execute code from image files (like JPEG) with exploits. There are no JPEG vulnerabilities at the moment in Windows, and there haven't been in a while. Bottom line; you can't run executables from JPEG files, and you can't simply 'bind' them because executables and images are totally different.

Also, if a file extension is not .exe (or a few other executable extensions), it won't be run as a program by Windows -- it will be run by whatever application is set to handle that extension. If it is .avi, Windows Media Player will probably try (and fail) to open it. If it has an unrecognized extension, the user will be asked what to open it with.

Need a hacker to make Some Transfer Deals With

Hello Man
    How U Doing today....I'm Nonso From Nigeria Looking for a hacker to be getting some deal With For transfer....And i'm a Honest and trusthworthy faithfull Person looking for a real hacker ready to Do Deal with me No matter the problem just a Hacker that would work on % with me...Some one that Will be making drop In into Any Account I get for him and when My client get it's clear i'll just send His own Share to him True ******* ***** Myself or tell my client to Send it to him There...And i mean to Any Bnak in United State Of America or any other country he got....just looking bcoz i got some Contract of some Account Now and need a hacker to make some Droping into the account..and We Share it by % .......And making Wire into Some ****** card.....plz if u Willing to Work With me just let me Know bcoz i'm just here to make ***** and not to rip or Play people to be fool's bcoz What u rip is what U get at the End..just letting u know that i'm here for business and no game or trying to Rip people off ......tahnx alot i'll Stop here and hope to hear from u Soon..Anyway if u also Want to Chat with me on yahoo messanger this is my IM ID ...Would be much better if We chat that's if u ready for Deal and if u Dont mind And we could Share number and call Each other if there is any deal...And i could call u for Deal anytime just let me Know thanx a million..Stay bless and one Love
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-06-2007 at 06:08 AM.

Nonso, you got to be kidding. rotflmao

hahaha, when did the Nigerians leave ebay and come to poor, honest forums?

roflmao

I got these all the time when I was trying to sell my PS2:

HELO I PREST FROM NIGRIA AND I WOOD LIEK TO BUY THESE FOR MI LONG SESION OUT TOO WESTEREN EUROP, PLEASE SEND MUNY TO MY WIRE CRDIT CARD

or

MY DAUGHTER GOING TO GOOD COLLEGE IN NIGERIA AND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THIS FOR HER ON SO SHE HAS SOMETHING FOR HER NEW APARTMENT, PLEASE SEND ***** TO MY BUY* ACCOUNT, I SWEAR ITS TOTALY SAFE

lolz

anyways, I feel jipped, I bought perfect keylogger, and the remote installation doesn't work, i emailed them, but haven't gotten anything back, its really pissing me off....

I would recommend that if you can get the remote installation to work, and it has a built in binder and everything

Closed Thread