monit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacking "Perfect six-pack"

Hacking "Perfect six-pack"

Hi all! I am new to this forum and was wondering if I could get some help.

A program on the net has caught my eye for some time now but is more than likely total garbage. However, being the curious guy I am, I am interested as to what is inside.

All I need is a way to find a serial key because the entire program is available for download. Can't find a serial key anywhere on the net and would like to avoid paying *00 dollars for something I am unsure about.

Program is here: [url]http://fat-loss-secrets.com/download/six-pack.exe[/url]

Any tips or clues as to how I could go about cracking this would be great. Thanks for all your help.

Try exercise you fat ass. This is pathetic. Hacking weight loss. lol
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Thanks!

Thanks for your help! If you can't bypass the security thats fine. Oh, and I do exercise. New ideas are always welcome to my routine though. Obviously, you are not into fitness or you would probably have a better attitude.

he did not meant to be rude,but hey,what the hell you expect asking for something illegal. Open your piggy **** in a month or two and pay for it.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Hmm

Understand where you are coming from, but he certainly came off as rude. I thought this is what the site was for but obviously I am confused. Anyways, never OK to simply snap at somebody, even if its on the internet. Appreciate the feedback though people.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaxial-Glory View Post
    Understand where you are coming from, but he certainly came off as rude. I thought this is what the site was for but obviously I am confused. Anyways, never OK to simply snap at somebody, even if its on the internet. Appreciate the feedback though people.
    I don't think anyone on this forum is skilled enough in cracking to help with this, but to do it yourself, you would have to learn assembly programming and related topics. It's a lot for anyone to ****** in even a few months, so I would advise against it unless you're really determined to use this program.

Other than that, try searching for the cracked version of it on Bittorrent search sites and P2P networks, and you may find what you want. Or, you could try to find a more active ***rd with a knowledgeable cracking section that is willing to help you. Don't expect too much though, because members of forums like this (such as me) don't work for free on request, and may only help you if they are not busy and feel like helping you. In other words, remember to word your request politely.

Thanks

I very much appreciate your response. You responded in a calm, cool, and informative way. I have searched about everywhere for it but keep coming up empty. Honestly though, I just want to satisfy my curiosity and don't even need the program. Anyways, thanks again and take care.

I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but these are good places to start:

[url]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=win*2+assembly+tutorial&btnG=Google+Search&meta=[/url]
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_cracking[/url]

hiiiiiiii

hi ...I don't know what this program .....but u can check this site :

[url]www.serials.ws[/url]

i hope it's help

+ Reply to Thread