windows auditing
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

i forgot one thing...

u know how u can create ur own page with notepad and by saving it, u can view it in ur browser?
    and up in the url instead of saying http:....
    it says like /C:documents
    something like that

if u copy ur url that uve made for ur page, and u send it to someone by messenger or email, will it work for them?

You will need to host the page on your PC. To do so,look thru the forum,there's a tutorial about it.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Yeah, the path to your file ("C:\whatever\file.html") can only be accessed from your own computer. If someone else typed that in their file/web browser, they would get taken to that path on their own computer.

To make files and web pages accessible to the Internet, you need to first install a web server for your computer, then make arrangements so its port (usually port 80) can be accessed by the Internet. Usually this involved poking a hole in your firewall for that port and forwarding the port in your router's settings to your LAN address.

so then i cant just send the link to them? i actually have either host the page or do whatever u told me on the server thingy listening on port 80?

and how do i that?

oh and did u read my other post mike? (or anyone who might know)
    the one at "5:4*pm"..i asked a a few questions it would be very helpful if u helped me with them

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous*2 View Post
    so then i cant just send the link to them? i actually have either host the page or do whatever u told me on the server thingy listening on port 80?
    Only you can access the files on your own hard drive. To make files accessible to the Internet, you install a web server and make sure the Internet can reach it.

and how do i that?
    Try googling for tutorials on the topic of web servers, and it's good to know some web programming languages.

but like how will it know that once u click on a certain tab, that it will send u that information

doesnt it need to recognize what u need to click so it can send the email?

like if u put the php code anywhere in the source code it wont know what u need to press to like send the information..
    dont u need to like clarify(somehow in the code) that when u press the "login" button, thats when it will sned u the email, or does it know by itself somehow?..(which i dont think so)

thanks, even though i already know how to format php with the <?php and all that..either echo or print yeah i get that
    The only way to understand websites and browsers is to learn the languages used on the web. PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript; take your pick. HTML forms pass data between browser and server; only the server can send emails.

still dont get it

only thing i know about php is that it can email with like a subject and like to and from who and all that

but i still dont get how i get it to email me when they press the "login" button

like from what i know, u can send emails but like only as if it was a real email with to:
    subject:
    and then the message:

i dont get how an email should be sent to me when they press "login" when php requiers something like the above.

such as when u format it like:

<?php
    echo "<form method='post' action='mailform.php'>
    Email: <input name='email' type='text' /><br />
    Subject: <input name='subject' type='text' /><br />
    <textarea name='message' rows='*5' cols='40'>
    </textarea><br />
    <input type='submit' />
    </form>";
    ?>

how will that email me the information given when it doesnt know to perform the action when u press "login"?
    i still dont get it :/

nevermind thats not the right formatting to email information
    oops

thats only for like an email form

but still...confused...

See my previous post,

The only way to understand websites and browsers is to learn the languages used on the web. PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript; take your pick. HTML forms pass data between browser and server; only the server can send emails.

so is it possible hacking into someones computer or something like that once after u have their ip address??

so is it possible hacking into someones computer or something like that once after u have their ip address??
    No, most people use routers.

and what are those

what kinds are there??

and what are those

what kinds are there??
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Router[/url]

Unless you use dial-up (who does these days?), your router is the box you plug your phone line into and plug your computers into via ethernet cables. You can't connect to a computer on the Internet that is behind a router, unless they specifically tell it to forward incoming connections on that port to its local address.

but then howcome ive seen other posts about hacking peoples computers when they have their ip address
    and then u say that u rather not discuss that kind of stuff

What are you talking about?

+ Reply to Thread