xymon
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Proxy List

Quote Originally Posted by mad.labz View Post
    I Really Dont Know About Proxies,please Dont Laff If Iam Wrong But How Do I Use This As A Proxy Server

Http_x_forwarded_for=66.5*.*07.*

Where Am I Surposse To Put This ?
    [url]http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=using+proxies+in+internet+explorer&btnG=Google+Search&meta=[/url]

Oh look, a whole page of results that explain exactly what you want to know.

The state of this forum is getting ridiculous. If you're too lazy to put any sort of effort into answering your own question, we are too lazy to help you with anything more than a Google or Wikipedia link. Some people are paid to work *-5 answering support questions; we are not.

Inevitably someone will take this as elitism; as an attack on those with little knowledge in the subjects discussed. It is not. We have no problem with people being 'newbies', but there are plenty of websites dedicated to being definitive resources on any subject imaginable; one of them being Wikipedia.

We will answer anything to the best of our knowledge, provided you have tried to find the solution yourself, otherwise we'll see you as lazy. Remember, we are mostly here for our own entertainment, and while we will help people, we will not do their own work for them.

stupid question

I have a more stupid question, can somebody tell me what is a PROXY for? I mean, what is that and what for?
    Thanks

Proxies are for connecting to another computer anonymously. Your connection goes through the proxy computer, then the target computer only sees the proxy connecting to it.

proxy

what are the uses of a proxy what are proxys?

I think

I think these work

-www.samair.ru/proxy (*000 proxys with country + anonymity)
    -www.atomintersoft.com/products/alive-proxy/proxy-list (*000 proxys with anonymity)
    -www.proxymatrix.com/index.html (with country + anonymity)
    -www.stayinvisible.com/index.pl (20 pages of proxys. with country + anonymity)

Quote Originally Posted by ray02*45 View Post
    what are the uses of a proxy what are proxys?
    Use Google.

yea

i posted b4 i searched my bad

Oy Gevalt!

Quote Originally Posted by __Dave__ View Post
    heres some check these myself and they're all none blocked.. [url]http://www.samair.ru/proxy/[/url]
    [url]http://www.samair.ru/proxy/proxy-02.htm[/url]

I use that Russian site for proxies all the time.

I have a proxy checker program that allows me to copy/paste directly from the proxies listed on that site into the program. It then checks all the ones I pasted & if they don't work, they are erased from the list. The good ones are added and saved and I can use them whenever I wish.

Takes only a few minutes to create a huge list of checked and working proxies.

TorrentSpy blocked all USA IPs - so proxy to the rescue.

I was back viewing TorrentSpy within a few minutes of discovering the blockade.

God bless proxies.

I guess the jackboot MPAA squad never heard of them.

Yadayadayada

Power to the Peephole!
    Oh to be free, so blissfully free, of the ravages of intelligence, there is no greater joy! - The Cweationist's Cweed

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is a good PR firm.
    Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by JayT View Post

Takes only a few minutes to create a huge list of checked and working proxies.

TorrentSpy blocked all USA IPs - so proxy to the rescue.

I was back viewing TorrentSpy within a few minutes of discovering the blockade.
    Nice work. Torrentspy is just a torrent search site and not a *****er, so I guess it's a simple enough solution. It would not be good to run actual torrent downloads through proxies.

One site I use is:

[url]www.scrapetorrent.com[/url]

It brings together results from most of the major torrent *****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Nice work. Torrentspy is just a torrent search site and not a *****er, so I guess it's a simple enough solution. It would not be good to run actual torrent downloads through proxies.

One site I use is:

[url]www.scrapetorrent.com[/url]

It brings together results from most of the major torrent *****ers.

Thanks for the URL - haven't seen that one before.

Oh to be free, so blissfully free, of the ravages of intelligence, there is no greater joy! - The Cweationist's Cweed

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is a good PR firm.
    Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

aahhhh. when will i understand all this..

now i have been searching for proxy, or breaking or whtevr proxy bla bla..
    seached through out google no use, yahoo no use...

for torrents, torrentspy blocked, torrent valley blocked fenopy blocked..
    cant do any hell thing now.. so after long long searches i found this site..
    which gives me hope.

ok i cut it short.. al i want,, is either to get a completely cooked proxy server tht works good...... or else,, tell me all wht u guys saying above a bit much clearl, like if theres a software, n all. coz tht programming thing u said JayT was impressive, but i dont even know the abcd of it.. so...

plz plz plz.. some one.. do the favours!

Hello. I also am looking for a decent proxy that is unblocked by my school's Surf Blocker program. Anyone know of any. I am not sure if there are any because today I tried the first *0 pages of google results. Thanks in advanced.

Try apushistory.info
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Ok thanks. I have tried over *00 proxies and still nothing. I hope your's works. Also, I heard that if I use a proxy that starts with Https instead of Http there might be a higher percentage that they didn't block that proxy. Do you think that I should try using some of those proxies? If you haven't noticed I am a novice.(Noob) However, I am a fast learner and I do love learning so I won't be a mega-n00b for long.

Using HTTPS blocks content-based filtering, but not domain or IP.

For example, the domain awesomegames.net isn't blocked, but when the filter encounters the words "games" and so on, it decides to block it.

If you connect to the site using encryption, they can not spy on your requests/responses from that website, but they still know that you connected to awesomegames.net since DNS requests are not encrypted.

I haven't heard of any web-filter that only filters content, but it depends on your school's [I'm guessing] setup. Most filters use all three methods to block sites, plus some more probably.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Closed Thread