monit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: keylogger methods

keylogger methods

Hi im looking for the most effective/less suspiciuos way of hiding a keylogger in a email?

Anyideas ?

Thx

well depends if its MSN the say warning to the user whose downloading because its a .exe onless u zip it. But sometimes .zip files get blocked with .exe files in them. So i would just use a link from someones hosting or ur own. like [url]www.deadly-hackers.com/nuke/Mypicture.zip[/url] or mypicture.exe but they might notice the .exe part. If ur in need of a undetected trojan i sell them and there *00%undetected [url]http://www.deadlyhackers.com/KeylogSS.JPG[/url] a scan of the keylogger more info my email is [email]bosh*2*@msn.com[/email] peace

thx.My vitim has hotmail so i wanna send a keylogger to their but I cant afford them to get suspicous any other ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by rome87 View Post
    thx.My vitim has hotmail so i wanna send a keylogger to their but I cant afford them to get suspicous any other ideas ?
    well i believe most keyloggers now adays are pretty much detected by most av software unless you make your own or perhaps find a source code for one thats not that public (which i doubt) your best bet is to buy one all though their are alotta scams out there, so watch out, theirs plenty of threads on here talking about this type of thing why dont you check it out, even google can help alot more then you think... try researching around before actually buying one

If you personally know the person you want to send the keylogger to then go around their house and install the keylogger..

Or create a CD which secretly installs the keylogger when inserted into a PC using autorun, write something like "Top Secret- Do Not Read" on it, then leave it lying round their house.. chances are they insert it into their PC and have a look..

If you don't know the person personally then attach the keylogger to a game, then spoof an email from someone they trust..

also you can try to bind it with a screensaver file,so when the victim installs the screensaver,the .exe install hidden in the background. To make more credible,copy a picture of the screensaver,and some text from the site,and ta-ta.........most likely it will be installed with no suspicion
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

+ Reply to Thread