hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Learning in progress.

Talking Learning in progress.

Erm, hi everyone. I had just join this forum few minutes ago, and i'm very new to here. Basically, i hope that i can learn about Internet securities, and also stuffs related to hacking. I'm very impressed to see hackers hacking into websites at a very fast speed, and i'm wondering how did they do it. So how should i start learning about all these things? I hope the experts in this forum would give me some advice. *Sigh* I'm really a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice.exe View Post
    Erm, hi everyone. I had just join this forum few minutes ago, and i'm very new to here. Basically, i hope that i can learn about Internet securities, and also stuffs related to hacking. I'm very impressed to see hackers hacking into websites at a very fast speed, and i'm wondering how did they do it. So how should i start learning about all these things? I hope the experts in this forum would give me some advice. *Sigh* I'm really a noob.
    Learn a programming language and always search on Google and Wikipedia. That's my advice.

ok, thks alot, mike. But, do i have to learn programming languages in order to hack websites?

Quote Originally Posted by Justice.exe View Post
    ok, thks alot, mike. But, do i have to learn programming languages in order to hack websites?
    Yes, unless you want to use tools without any understanding of them. It's a choice of hacker or script-kiddy.

So which programming language should i pick up?

HTML, PHP, some SQL, and some JavaScript.

HTML is very important.

Thanks alot. Anyway, if i have any problem can i ask you personally? (To moonbat)

Sure. You can also ask mike, n0zfer4tu, and others.

+ Reply to Thread