hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My website

My website

Since I moved it to a new host, I thought now would be a good time to advertise my website here. It's still a work in progress and a lot is incomplete, but still:

[url]www.exoteric.ws[/url]

Please read the disclaimer and the forum rules before using the site (specifically the forum) -- if I get the flood of e-mail hack requests transfer itself from here to my site, I'll ban people as per my rules. I've got a new username there, but it's pretty obvious who I am.

I can't think of anything else that needs to be said, so post any questions here. I told most the regular members about it anyway, so I don't expect many more people to join.

*hands mike a spam shield*

You might need it

Yeah, it may have been a bad idea. I've got forum rules though, so I'm ready to delete posts or ban people that abuse the forum.

Talking

I will hand mike an unbrella to protect him from all the "hacking requests"
    Mike.. can you get me the password for bill gates?
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Yesterday I had one visitor on my IRC channel (through /web_chat/), but I opened my IRC client just after he/she had left. Other than that, the only thing that has happened since posting this is my hosting balance has gone down. Oh, and one more forum user has joined.

I thought this all-nettools.com had thousands of daily visitors.

Sadly, they only read the 'How to find an IP addresss' and other such threads.

That's actually how I got here, looking how to hack someone using an IP address. I know, it's sad, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Sadly, they only read the 'How to find an IP addresss' and other such threads.

That's actually how I got here, looking how to hack someone using an IP address. I know, it's sad, but true.
    I found this forum through google too..

I can't remember what i was searching for though... probably a place i could post my pathetic myspace scam.. (which actually was quite successful )

Type "Hacking Myspace" in google, this forum is the third result..

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    I found this forum through google too..

I can't remember what i was searching for though... probably a place i could post my pathetic myspace scam.. (which actually was quite successful )

Type "Hacking Myspace" in google, this forum is the third result..
    I actually got here through posting a scam. I got flamed, then moved on.

Seems like we all start that way. I wasn't even specifically looking for hacking back then.

+ Reply to Thread