cacti
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: hack anyones myspace(WORKING!!)

Thumbs up

Ok...you`re pretty good with this...can you also hack some of the messengers? like yahoo..etc

Help.

I need someones help hacking a myspace. I have no clue how to hack anything. But someone sent my girlfriend nudes of one of our friends.

Neither one of us knows who it is. So could someone hack their myspace if that's possible. The persons URL: [url]<removed>[/url]

If someone could hack them that would be amazing.
    PM me or email me [<removed>] if you get the password or anything.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 06-27-2007 at 03:04 PM.

ALERT Dippman READ THIS ASAP

I don't know if I am the only one but the link to where the passwords form I think has been compromised, when I click on it, it shows a blank page saying FORBIDDEN, you cannot access on this server! whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by darkpigoverlord View Post
    I need someones help hacking a myspace. I have no clue how to hack anything. But someone sent my girlfriend nudes of one of our friends.

Neither one of us knows who it is. So could someone hack their myspace if that's possible. The persons URL: [url]<removed>[/url]

If someone could hack them that would be amazing.
    PM me or email me [<removed>] if you get the password or anything.
    You're banned.

Can Someone Reply To Me!

I don't know what the hell is going on with the page that shows the passwords no matter what computer i use it is not allowing access!!! what happened to it???

The link to get the passwords and their email addresses to sign into myspace isn't working anymore. at least I can't get it to work. Please help. email me back at [email]broken.wings*@**********[/email] please and thank you

Okay, this thread is just generating lots of stupid posts. People spammed lots of threads asking for a MySpace fake page. Someone gave one, and everyone wants help because they don't know how to use it. The lesson here folks? Don't ask for stuff if you don't know how to use it. That's like asking for a job as a rocket scientist when you don't even know simple Algebra.

If you cannot get this to work, please do some research on HTML and PHP. If even after that you cannot get it to work, then stop trying to hack people and stick to whatever you're good at. This thread is locked.

Closed Thread