ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WEbSITE FLooder

WEbSITE FLooder

Hi does anyone know a working website visitor flooder do so if i had a myspace account and wanted to get more visitors just flood it ?

I think you should Google up 'Net Tools 4.5' because it's a nice suite of tools, and it includes a site flooder.

hypothetically if you wanted to increase your hits and it uses a simple 'user hits' without any sort of IP *****ing then a bit of HTML (IFRAMEs and a meta re***** tag) would work. you could even set it off whilst you go make a coffee.

I wouldnt recommend using it on any other site though
    The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents.

I don't know anything about Myspace (and don't wish to), but on my site I only count a 'unique hit' as a request by a single unique IP address. After 24 hours, the same IP address can qualify as a 'unique hit' again, but my visitor hits counter only increments by one per IP address per day.

What I'm getting at is, Myspace probably does the same. If you tell a flooding tool to keep requesting your Myspace page, it probably doesn't increase the visitor count because it's all from the same IP. What you'd need is a tool that utilizes proxies.

If Myspace simply counts hits without checking IP addresses, all you'd need to do is write a sockets application to send the following code to [url]www.myspace.com:[/url]

GET /your_username/ HTTP/*.*
    Host: [url]www.myspace.com[/url]
    \r\n
    \r\n

...then repeat.

Out of interest, why do you want to have more visitors?

i dunno thought it would be a laugh to see like 20 million vistors on myspace page

cansome one plz giv som links for other programs ive got nettools tools and used the website flooder but doesnt work i set it of for 5 min and no increase in my visitors.

ive tried it on my bebo page too doesnt work
    Last edited by rome87; 05-18-2007 at 07:33 PM.

I think you should use our Official Proxy List (Proxies and Firewall section) and go to your site from each proxy, because I'm guessing MySpace uses a per-IP visit system, and website flooding won't help, because it makes many requests from the same IP.

im guessing this is the same system as bebo ? so does anyone know of a programme tht visit page and then changes ip like no ip but does it faster and after every visit tht would take ages just to get *000 visitors *000 differnt ips

there has to be another soultion ?

Hmmm... I would s***est going to a site/forum that allows HTML, and then in a posting, make a small IFRAME (*x* pixels) so that anytime someone views that post, they will also (unknowingly) view your page.

+ Reply to Thread