munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Key loggers

Key loggers

Hi I am new to Key logging and was woundering can someone tell me how to get a keylogger and attacht it some a program eg: game to I can email it to someone to Key log them?

I'm not a moderator,but i will tell you this............
    Read thru the forum before posting a question,it has been discussed plenty of times,even i posted some dowload links for some "file binders" (what you need)
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Take a look here: [URL="http://www.file-joiner.com"]File Joiner[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by kirk View Post
    Take a look here: [URL="http://www.file-joiner.com"]File Joiner[/URL]
    I can't understand why anyone would pay for a file joiner. All it takes is a few hours of research into the PE format and average programming skills. You find them all across the Internet.

I also find their claim to 'undetectable' strange. If you are joining two files, minimal machine code should be added or taken away. I'm not sure if they also 'pack' the files though, which maybe would be worth paying for and would possibly prevent antivirus tools detecting them.

I've found dozens of free file joiners (binders). There's no need to pay for one.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    I can't understand why anyone would pay for a file joiner. All it takes is a few hours of research into the PE format and average programming skills. You find them all across the Internet.

I also find their claim to 'undetectable' strange. If you are joining two files, minimal machine code should be added or taken away. I'm not sure if they also 'pack' the files though, which maybe would be worth paying for and would possibly prevent antivirus tools detecting them.
    Hi Mike, what is usually detected with bound (binded?) files is referred to as the stub.It is usually called a trojan.dropper.
    I have no coding skills so I must either purchase or find free binders/keyloggers.

Moonbat, do you have any links? Any binders I find are usually detected in about a week.

well gordo.........look for themida.
    now if you want to verify,give me your email adress,and i'll send you and .exe file undetected,using one of the bindersi posted in this forum.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

I've heard Themida adds * MB to the files.

I prefer to purchase a software, I have better things to do than to learn coding and search the net hrs after hrs for a free product that usually has drawbacks.

if ur looking for a keylogger i have one for sale. I can also bind the file to a jpeg,word document,mp* of ur choice. The keylogger is reverse connection which connects behind routers. Its a live time keylogger. Grabs every key that is typed and the title of the program its typed on. *00% undetected. And i added options to it also. Heres a picture of it right here [url]www.deadly-hackers.com/Keylogger-Shit/SsUpdate.JPG[/url] my email is [email]bosh*2*@msn.com[/email] and website [url]www.deadly-hackers.com[/url] Peace

contact me [email]mrkrypt777@**********[/email] about UD Keyloggers.

Note from mike*5*: sorry man, I deleted your post accidentally by clicking 'edit' instead of 'reply'. My reply is below though.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 05-21-2007 at 02:26 PM.

Um, every file can be sent through email. You just have to hit 'attach' in your client.

Some webmail sites (I'm looking at you, Hotmail) prevent attaching executable files though, such as .exe. Those are best avoided.

+ Reply to Thread