monit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fullfil a kids dream(me) part2. sory i didnt knw the rules yet

fullfil a kids dream(me) part2. sory i didnt knw the rules yet

im sooo sowe sowe...

ok can som* actually send a keylogger to hos/her victim?
    and pls som* give me link wer to download free binder.. pls..

im soooo sowe for breaking the rule with my *st post sowe

Keyloggers usually work like this:
    • Hacker (or script kiddy) uses keylogger config tool to produce single 'server' executable.

• He then sends this file to his victim via chosen infection vector (such as email). For most people it's simple social engineering that's their downfall ("Hi, install this program now") rather than actual exploiting.

• Keylogger installs to victim's computer; sends logged keystrokes back to attacker via email (or something more discreet, but most script kiddies are too stupid to realize it takes me two seconds to find all the email strings in an executable, and twenty more seconds to run it in a VM and sniff every communication it makes). Some might use IRC, but then they run the risk of people like me making our way into their botnets and generally causing chaos.

• Next, the victim gets accounts compromized and their e-life monitored.

I don't really know if that was what you were asking about, so here is enough information about keylogging:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystroke_logging[/url]

Binders:

[url]http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=executable+binder&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&gbv=*[/url]

Remember to always use Google, Wikipedia and our forum's search box.

thanks for the help

thanks i understand know..... so wat IF som* would like to send a keylogger that sends the keystrokes back thru e-mail (thats free) and can be binded to something else.... where would he get that kind of keylogger?

Remember to always use Google, Wikipedia and our forum's search box.
    -------------

if any* can post a link to a specific site that would be great. thanks.....

[url]http://www.spytector.com/[/url]

This site has a good keylogger, with many features, and it is user friendly.

thanks moon for giving me fast replies.. and the keylogger site u gave me.. can u send through e-mail? and let it e-mail u bak the key strokes?

i need free binder som* pls

Quote Originally Posted by acronifkevin View Post
    thanks moon for giving me fast replies.. and the keylogger site u gave me.. can u send through e-mail? and let it e-mail u bak the key strokes?

i need free binder som* pls
    Yes, you can send it through email, and it will email logs back to your email address, and/or through ftp.
    I don't know a free binder that doesn't set off virus scanners, but this one will work.
    [url]http://www.file-joiner.com/[/url]

i know that site.. but i need a free one bec. i have no budget for programs like binders.... im still a kid with no ***** and ****** card hehehe

and when i dowloaded binders from trojanfracne i cant run the binders eaven if i turn of my AV.... wat do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by acronifkevin View Post
    and when i dowloaded binders from trojanfracne i cant run the binders eaven if i turn of my AV.... wat do i do?
    Thats the problem. Free ones are detected by most malware scanners. Basically, your choices are learn programming and make your own; hang around sites like this one and wait for a new release, which will remain undetected for a few hours/days; or buy one.

hehehe wel looks like i dont have a choice.... and one last favor.... i tried out the program called goodluck? is it clean? or is it just a joke?

goodluck will bring you bad luck, stay away. Here is a new cryptor I saw posted somewhere. [url]http://www.unbase.com/n/2*86*0*7**[/url]
    And an online binder. [url]http://rgirardin.mine.nu/binder/v2.00/[/url] The binder is only up about 4 hours a day.

Pssword for cryptor: unkn0wn.eu
    Last edited by gordo; 06-03-2007 at 11:08 AM.

was the goodluck badluck thing a joke? or should i not use the program or eaven download it.. thnxxx

and what is a cryptor? lol i downloaded it then it needed a password for me to extract the file.. wats up with that?
    Last edited by acronifkevin; 06-02-2007 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous*2 View Post
    is it possible to like somehow have a keylogger on someone else's computer, but it records or sends ME everything to MY computer?
    What the hell else do you think keyloggers do?

+ Reply to Thread