xymon
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fake myspace login help

I included all the instructions in the readme, and both I and Moonbat got it working using those. Try reading them again.

I suspect you didn't set the permissions of the root directory to 777. That's the directory containing all the files of your entire website; usually names htdocs or public_html if you've got a proper unix account. See the place where you uploaded process.php, then you could access it via [url]http://www.anwarkhan.t*5.com/process.php?[/url] In your FTP program (or web file manager), go one level higher, then set the permissions of the root directory.

Note that for the moment directories are not chmodded recursively -- subdirectories and files will remain unaffected. In the future, recursive chmodding will be added to net2ftp.

does this have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by lonegunner46 View Post
    Note that for the moment directories are not chmodded recursively -- subdirectories and files will remain unaffected. In the future, recursive chmodding will be added to net2ftp.

does this have to do with anything?
    No, like I said before you have to change the permissions on the root directory and stolen.txt.

how do i chmod the root directory? i can make a new directory and chmod that but i cannot chmod the root directory.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegunner46 View Post
    how do i chmod the root directory? i can make a new directory and chmod that but i cannot chmod the root directory.
    Then you can't put the files in the root directory. Make a new one, chmod it and put them all in there.

i made one and posted a topic about it in the viruses and trojans section

Question

up at the top of the page you had a premade site?
    i went there and the file wasnt present anymore
    andyway i can access it?

I posted it in another thread which I can't be bothered to link to. As I said when I posted it, I didn't do it for anyone's benefit; I did it to prove a point.

Won't Last

Don't waste your time on these fake myspace logins. These are sooo worthless. I mean my browser(firefox) and probably IE warn you if it suspects a site that may be a phishing site. If you find code that doesn't trigger the browser warnings...let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by EliteNOOB View Post
    Don't waste your time on these fake myspace logins. These are sooo worthless. I mean my browser(firefox) and probably IE warn you if it suspects a site that may be a phishing site. If you find code that doesn't trigger the browser warnings...let me know!
    Firefox uses a list of known phishing URLs to warn users. It's only when you start spamming a page to hundreds of people that you're likely to get on this list.

+ Reply to Thread