nagios
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to send a keylogger?

How to send a keylogger?

Hi there. I recently found out that my girlfriend has been playing away. I think she might be sleeping with my best friend but I'm too afraid to ask either of them.
    I came up with the idea of sending my male friend a keylogger, so that it could attach itself to his computer, and send me back logfiles. This way I could find out if he was interacting with her over the internet.
    So far, I have downloaded the trial version of Spytector, but do not have any clue on how to send it to him over an instant messenger.
    I am a bit of a novice when it comes to programming etc, so could anyone give me the basics of how to send it to him?
    Much appreciated, thanks.

Attach the .exe to an email. Send the email.

Okay, but where do I find the .exe?

In the Spytector's program folder in my C drive, there are:

- 2 compiled HTML help files.
    - ReadMe file.
    - 'server'
    - Spytector (The application)
    - Spytector purchase (Internet shortcut).

How do I find the .exe?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 06-01-2007 at 03:52 AM.

The application is the .exe

You probably use the spytector application to generate a new server. The server is the file you send to the victim.

I see a readme in that list. Have you read it?

Okay, so I understand I have to send the application to the victim.
    However, firstly do I have to alter any references on the application on my own computer before being able to send it? I'm not quite sure. There's so many settings; Local, Basic, Email, FTP etc.

Also, I tried just sending the application to another computer in my household to test it out, over an instant messenger, but it said it was a potentially unsafe file and it would not send? Would I have to send it via e-mail instead?

Thanks ever so much for your help.:

To send the file, you'll have to zip it or put it in winrar so that emails or IMs don't see it as a .exe file, even dragging the file in wordpad and then sending the wordpad file will work I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregs View Post
    Okay, so I understand I have to send the application to the victim.
    However, firstly do I have to alter any references on the application on my own computer before being able to send it? I'm not quite sure. There's so many settings; Local, Basic, Email, FTP etc.
    If you use the configuration program (i.e. spytector.exe), it will generate a server for you (i.e. server.exe). The server should be ready to run on the victim.

Also, I tried just sending the application to another computer in my household to test it out, over an instant messenger, but it said it was a potentially unsafe file and it would not send? Would I have to send it via e-mail instead?

Thanks ever so much for your help.:
    IM applications like MSN block .exe files. You'll have to find another way to send it.

If the keylogger is getting detected by antivirus though, it sounds like you got a shit deal.

Thanks, I know how to send the actual keylogger now,
    but the only thing is, is that it is being picked up by anti-virus programs.

Anyone know of any good, free, keyloggers that are not detected?

i have a full version of perfect key logger as well as eBlaster 5.*, but i need a way to send this to a victim and then get reports back to me, how can indo this? because even if i send the .exe file, how do i get the email report, because it asks for email address to send reports only when you have ran the file. please help

gregs, if you have the trial version of spytector, it is being detected. Also the trial version gives a warning it is installed every time it starts up. If you find a free onethat works, report back and tell us.

gavin, you have eblaster with remote install? That is about $200 for one license!!! Eblaster has a builder that you enter in your settings, then it makes the server. If it is a cracked version, it won't work for long. All eblaster servers "phone home" and the Spector co. knows which ones are legit and can shut down any of them.

hey Greg i was trawling the internet for something like this, im in the same situation except i think its my brother with my girlfriend, i know that he has no antivirus program on his laptop so could you tell me how to send spytector?

Children

Hello,

I'm a concerned parent. I want to know how I can download one of these invisible keyloggers that email me when im at work to see what my son is accessing or doing. He is *2 years old and I need to make sure he isn't doing anything that can get him in trouble or communicating with people he shouldn't! Please help

Sebastian

By the way

I'm looking to either purchase eblaster or the KGB keylogger. I would like to remotely keep an eye on him. What are the steps of making this happen?? How do I install it on his comp and connect it to an FTP site im guessing? and then access that as it logs it live? Is that pretty much it?

Hello,

I'm a concerned parent. I want to know how I can download one of these invisible keyloggers that email me when im at work to see what my son is accessing or doing. He is *2 years old and I need to make sure he isn't doing anything that can get him in trouble or communicating with people he shouldn't! Please help

Sebastian
    You must pick a Keylogger of your likening. If you are willing to buy Eblaster, here is the appropriate link to do so.
    [URL="http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_Windows/index.html"]http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_Windows/index.html[/URL]
    Now once you have downloaded/purchased the program, simply open up it's folder and read the readme/help files. It's very explanatory. It will guide you in how to use the keylogger and set all the functionabilities to you your liking.
    I would also s***est before doing this, you download a trial keylogger. To sort of get a "feeling" for what it is your doing. Keyloggers are very basic programs to use. Dosen't take a "rocket scientist" to use one. If you would like to try one of these, trial keyloggers, here is a link to a decent one.[URL="http://www.shareup.com/Actual_Spy-download-*770*.html"]http://www.shareup.com/Actual_Spy-download-*770*.html[/URL]
    Now this might not have all the functionabilities available but it's a very good "stepping stone". Actually you know what I s***est you purchase this. It's everything you are looking for. And all you have to do is "click the options you want". + You will be saving a great deal of $$$.

"click the options you want"
    By this I meen, It's all set up for you. You open the program go to settings, and it will show you if you want to, "send logs to your email[which is also were you input your email], Start in hidden mode, hide from the 'Remove programs list' <[wich is very useful], hide from the task manager ext".....
    Thats just a few of it's capabilities. You will have *0 days to try this program. If you like it after *0 days then you can purchase it if not, toss it.... I forgot to mention one key point. You will only have 40 minuts duration of keylogging with the "trial" version. So it will erase all data after 40 minuts of keyloging.
    So you might want to give a test go first for yourself. Open notepad/word (whatever) and see how it works. Get used to it. Then proceed to purchase it. Then you have full functionabilities!. Well that's my s***estion. If you decide to go with it and you have any problems just PM me or reply in this topic. I'm very familiar wit this program

To all watching/reading this reply. I am s***esting this Keylogger to him/her ( sorry don't no your sex) cause there no need for waisting *50$-200$ on a keylogger that he/her will never use all of its capabilities. The one I s***ested is good enough for what he/her needs. Lol :P

enjoy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. .
    ------- PGP Signature --------
    iQIVAwUBRzev6DvNiJqzWIDDAQLDPQ//fvqIuKxhDzrhIZyfd0WxTO/Ff**gvCmc
    dMWLUSBw00TUdpeRxsh/PttwOqSiw*0x0Kjedq/XfdZQI7I*NiZ0deQ8ikmBJyUb
    +*4m*be+LiMUrWBn6o*XpDnOLW*j4oXBXjnyW/BfF7+JZuzr4jOdT5f2bwyZQRP+
    7riHb+L7irSFDyPXa6/ecAQsNf4WeTbTKUa8*O8ims2WmMqUEYUGyCzSIwXVOZVw
    cqzXc*7FRw*kH/0h+8*PdOMGTLx7axI5Krbh/WM*qkOz+ATIdqmxE/fYOplceTvu
    *X*8W8eUaj4CdmluSsKs6BmwEugpTrVZylJvze*sbO/2TiXLqjUxlUe5IlxwhkVC
    LUqxIv8UNfj0CjjOIHsn7jL/kXUzs0HS*Ur**bjOkhZ8Kb*oqfJbQx6JDNH/hhmb
    rc*jfjy*y5E7HMqgX58Scb/T6/ONNPH0n55*jJix8ti*CBDQZikjaa8ci*6g*qIr
    gRCs7guLKIUDdbtuBO0MBeWVbZOLxH2*RxXqvWUdzsRJSKu*HBRxcqaySfeaafDy
    *aGOCR8S0gBRHB+8nEVl*Pj6xXwf6DccJJTUMwYnP*4h/5Mh66n0TRYAyoUPmLG*
    jVCbcbX5CAVpSZbLqEdm8Yzzk0ocbTMzaHNNGxa8Hj/hPMzTdEn02xfStBK2rNIe
    EynE87+zc7c=
    =mPKn
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    **[url]www.intl-alliance.com[/url] **
    <^Learn about the world and whats going on it. Express your views on whats really going on. Example, World media, Types of government control,how privacy advocates are fighting back! All are welcomed, downloads and much much more! We have just opened looking for >MODS< Plz apply inside if interested.<

Closed Thread