network monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to send a keylogger?

Hybrid View

How to send a keylogger?

Hi there. I recently found out that my girlfriend has been playing away. I think she might be sleeping with my best friend but I'm too afraid to ask either of them.
    I came up with the idea of sending my male friend a keylogger, so that it could attach itself to his computer, and send me back logfiles. This way I could find out if he was interacting with her over the internet.
    So far, I have downloaded the trial version of Spytector, but do not have any clue on how to send it to him over an instant messenger.
    I am a bit of a novice when it comes to programming etc, so could anyone give me the basics of how to send it to him?
    Much appreciated, thanks.

Attach the .exe to an email. Send the email.

Okay, but where do I find the .exe?

In the Spytector's program folder in my C drive, there are:

- 2 compiled HTML help files.
    - ReadMe file.
    - 'server'
    - Spytector (The application)
    - Spytector purchase (Internet shortcut).

How do I find the .exe?
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 06-01-2007 at 03:52 AM.

The application is the .exe

You probably use the spytector application to generate a new server. The server is the file you send to the victim.

I see a readme in that list. Have you read it?

Okay, so I understand I have to send the application to the victim.
    However, firstly do I have to alter any references on the application on my own computer before being able to send it? I'm not quite sure. There's so many settings; Local, Basic, Email, FTP etc.

Also, I tried just sending the application to another computer in my household to test it out, over an instant messenger, but it said it was a potentially unsafe file and it would not send? Would I have to send it via e-mail instead?

Thanks ever so much for your help.:

To send the file, you'll have to zip it or put it in winrar so that emails or IMs don't see it as a .exe file, even dragging the file in wordpad and then sending the wordpad file will work I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregs View Post
    Okay, so I understand I have to send the application to the victim.
    However, firstly do I have to alter any references on the application on my own computer before being able to send it? I'm not quite sure. There's so many settings; Local, Basic, Email, FTP etc.
    If you use the configuration program (i.e. spytector.exe), it will generate a server for you (i.e. server.exe). The server should be ready to run on the victim.

Also, I tried just sending the application to another computer in my household to test it out, over an instant messenger, but it said it was a potentially unsafe file and it would not send? Would I have to send it via e-mail instead?

Thanks ever so much for your help.:
    IM applications like MSN block .exe files. You'll have to find another way to send it.

If the keylogger is getting detected by antivirus though, it sounds like you got a shit deal.

Thanks, I know how to send the actual keylogger now,
    but the only thing is, is that it is being picked up by anti-virus programs.

Anyone know of any good, free, keyloggers that are not detected?

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    If you use the configuration program (i.e. spytector.exe), it will generate a server for you (i.e. server.exe). The server should be ready to run on the victim.

IM applications like MSN block .exe files. You'll have to find another way to send it.

If the keylogger is getting detected by antivirus though, it sounds like you got a shit deal.
    ok i see the spytector.exe file in winrar what do i need to do to it before i send it?

Exclamation why not

why not try adramax keylogger its alot easier and u can get the serial number off the net 4 the full version email me for 'how to send' thnx

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jinx577* View Post
    why not try adramax keylogger its alot easier and u can get the serial number off the net 4 the full version email me for 'how to send' thnx
    thanks jinx ! i was getting stuck again, but this time with the perfect keylogger. lol. smtp was not working!!!!
    than tryed the ardamax like u said, and all worked like an charm!! now im done, and thanks a lot for the help guys !!!
    i'll be coming back for more learning for sure, getting interesting.

just out of curiosity

just remembered i've an few friends with macs! and just out of curiosity..... have any* actually tryed already one of the windows keyloggers in a mac?? if did, got any results, or simply dont work????

i'm just going to download one of the trial versions...
    i'm not worried about making a server because it is easier to just get on the target comp.
    I like music

How to send a keylogger every single step explained

ok...my name is john and my acc. has been hacked by some kid i had known a while back and i have some knowledge about keyloggers but can anybody run threw every single step i need to make...i had seen the .exe fuiles every* is talking about...i just would really apreciate if any* can run threw every single step on how to do this...

Closed Thread