xymon
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to send a keylogger?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebass20 View Post
    I would like to remotely keep an eye on him. What are the steps of making this happen?? How do I install it on his comp and connect it to an FTP site im guessing? and then access that as it logs it live? Is that pretty much it?
    With the one I s***ested above.. There's no need to connect it to anything . There is a option within the program, were you can select to send the logs to your email at anytime you like.. So if you want to set the it to every hour. Every hour it will send the logs to your email. If you want to set it to once a week, you can do so.. So on and so forth..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. .
    ------- PGP Signature --------
    iQIVAwUBRzev6DvNiJqzWIDDAQLDPQ//fvqIuKxhDzrhIZyfd0WxTO/Ff**gvCmc
    dMWLUSBw00TUdpeRxsh/PttwOqSiw*0x0Kjedq/XfdZQI7I*NiZ0deQ8ikmBJyUb
    +*4m*be+LiMUrWBn6o*XpDnOLW*j4oXBXjnyW/BfF7+JZuzr4jOdT5f2bwyZQRP+
    7riHb+L7irSFDyPXa6/ecAQsNf4WeTbTKUa8*O8ims2WmMqUEYUGyCzSIwXVOZVw
    cqzXc*7FRw*kH/0h+8*PdOMGTLx7axI5Krbh/WM*qkOz+ATIdqmxE/fYOplceTvu
    *X*8W8eUaj4CdmluSsKs6BmwEugpTrVZylJvze*sbO/2TiXLqjUxlUe5IlxwhkVC
    LUqxIv8UNfj0CjjOIHsn7jL/kXUzs0HS*Ur**bjOkhZ8Kb*oqfJbQx6JDNH/hhmb
    rc*jfjy*y5E7HMqgX58Scb/T6/ONNPH0n55*jJix8ti*CBDQZikjaa8ci*6g*qIr
    gRCs7guLKIUDdbtuBO0MBeWVbZOLxH2*RxXqvWUdzsRJSKu*HBRxcqaySfeaafDy
    *aGOCR8S0gBRHB+8nEVl*Pj6xXwf6DccJJTUMwYnP*4h/5Mh66n0TRYAyoUPmLG*
    jVCbcbX5CAVpSZbLqEdm8Yzzk0ocbTMzaHNNGxa8Hj/hPMzTdEn02xfStBK2rNIe
    EynE87+zc7c=
    =mPKn
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Last edited by SkZ0_R; 11-13-2007 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Why u keep asking me this? lol spell correction
    **[url]www.intl-alliance.com[/url] **
    <^Learn about the world and whats going on it. Express your views on whats really going on. Example, World media, Types of government control,how privacy advocates are fighting back! All are welcomed, downloads and much much more! We have just opened looking for >MODS< Plz apply inside if interested.<

thank you sooo much... so i basically should buy it while on his computer.... put it in hidden from everywhere so it can never be found... and always have it email me correct?

also is there any way for him to detect it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebass20 View Post
    also is there any way for him to detect it?
    Nope.. Not any at all.. Now, I will give you another neat little "trick".

Ok when you have the Keylogger downloaded on his cpu. Make sure you know exactly were you installed it first of all. Now once you located the folder. (Should have a man as the icon) right click on it go to properties. Then there should be a tab that sys "change Icon". Click on the tab, then a bunch of icons should appear. scroll over a bit until you see a blank one. Should be a empty space dividing the icons. You can use one of these as a icon. Click ok after doing so. then apply... then ok again.... Now there should a a invisible icon set for that folder/program. Next step : Ok now when you have that completed click on the textas if you were going to change the name of the folder/program. Only click once. Now the text should be highlighted. hit delete then the txt should be gone. ok now hold down on ALT and press 0*60 on ur num pad. It should "flinch" quickly. ok now click on ur desktop or whatever. and vola you can't see the folder/program at all. No name and no icon... The only way to see it is if you know its there. OR you keep down on ur left trigger on ur mouse and drag the box over it. U'll see a little rectangle. But what I s***est you do with this now is. Go hide it deep within his cpu. Open up "my computer" and put it somewhere deep with in the C:drive or somewhere DEEP. make sure you have to go through 4 or 5 folders to get to it. (He will never find it) now it's hidden and it's "stored" away so only you know were it is. Now if you forget were u put it. Go to ur start menu and go to run type in actualspy and it will pop up asking for the pw (u should set just incase he finds it) Which he wont. But thats basically the best way to hide "something" on someones cpu... Now it's *:*0 am here I am very tired I'm off to bed. IF u cant tell my typing is WACK at the moment I'm half asleep lol.. Good night hope it works out for ya
    **[url]www.intl-alliance.com[/url] **
    <^Learn about the world and whats going on it. Express your views on whats really going on. Example, World media, Types of government control,how privacy advocates are fighting back! All are welcomed, downloads and much much more! We have just opened looking for >MODS< Plz apply inside if interested.<

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    If you use the configuration program (i.e. spytector.exe), it will generate a server for you (i.e. server.exe). The server should be ready to run on the victim.

IM applications like MSN block .exe files. You'll have to find another way to send it.

If the keylogger is getting detected by antivirus though, it sounds like you got a shit deal.
    ok i see the spytector.exe file in winrar what do i need to do to it before i send it?

killation, [url]http://www.spytector.com/usermanual.html[/url]

same shat

wow, neewb hq and shit.

uh, i'm just going to download one of the trial versions...
    i'm not worried about making a server because it is easier to just get on the target comp.

it's my girlfriend, i think she's been whoring around on msn, especially the camera.

all i need to know is if there's a trial that will last longer than 40 minutes.
    i need to leave it for like a couple of days...
    pm me if you can help.

hey all. i've advanced invisible keylogger *.8 (unfortunatelly didnt managed to get an proper spytector ), and after reading all yur tips i kinda got the picture about what to do!!
    but there it's still an few details i cant work it out.... specially about how to set the server host (to get the email), and if in this program i then send an copy of my exe!!!!
    could any of u guys be kind enought to waste an minute, to help me out and give an really quick step by step of how to do this, only an bit more detailed about the host and exe!?!?!?
    thanks a bunch in a advanced

ps: the reasons for this, are the same old ones!! and then the girls/girlfriends are the most jealous. lol. guess we just have an diferent aproach!!!

use google. [url]http://www.thedomainworks.com/smtp_settings.php[/url]

ok, guessing that reply was for me, thanks for the reply gordo , but that doesnt really help!!!
    even coz, i do always google and read all posts, etc. to try to sort my problems out by myself, instead of being lazy, and just make stupid questions! and this was the best forum by far i found about this stuff, with some of u guys being complete pros, and cool to help out we that are doing this 4 the *st time!!!
    i had made an gmail account with the smtp activated already, have putted all the details in the program but aint working still, something is wrong, just dont know what!?!?!?
    and also then, not sure what to send to the "victim" and how!! coz for spytector by the tips, we send the server file that's created! but all programs are an bit diferent, and dont think i can just send an copy of my application exe, seing is quite big, etc! and sended keyloggers have normally around 50kb!!!!!
    i really hope any of u can help me!?!? thanks

By using google I found that advanced invisible keylogger *.8 does not have remote install, so you cannot send an exe to someone. Besides, its an older version. Gmail doesn't usually work for keylogs. Try using your isp's email address. Most isp's block smtp email relays except their own.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    By using google I found that advanced invisible keylogger *.8 does not have remote install, so you cannot send an exe to someone. Besides, its an older version. Gmail doesn't usually work for keylogs. Try using your isp's email address. Most isp's block smtp email relays except their own.

thanks a lot for the info gordo !! was driving mad with that damn thing already, and after all could never work coz of the remote installer!!
    with all this tips, guess i know all i need to do!! now just missing an good working keylogger, witch im finding hard to get it without being with an infected crack, or something!! if any of u accidentaly PM me *, i dont mind.

Exclamation why not

why not try adramax keylogger its alot easier and u can get the serial number off the net 4 the full version email me for 'how to send' thnx

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jinx577* View Post
    why not try adramax keylogger its alot easier and u can get the serial number off the net 4 the full version email me for 'how to send' thnx
    thanks jinx ! i was getting stuck again, but this time with the perfect keylogger. lol. smtp was not working!!!!
    than tryed the ardamax like u said, and all worked like an charm!! now im done, and thanks a lot for the help guys !!!
    i'll be coming back for more learning for sure, getting interesting.

just out of curiosity

just remembered i've an few friends with macs! and just out of curiosity..... have any* actually tryed already one of the windows keyloggers in a mac?? if did, got any results, or simply dont work????

Closed Thread