file access
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to send a keylogger?

hi

oh, good job ! hot gooooooooooooo
    My site: [url]www.findlowestprices.net[/url]

The best method is to install it directly on the host computer. The "keylogger" software you guys listed are definitely detectable by AVs and have been for some time. So after installing or while installing if the AV detects it you should enable an exception in the AV to allow that file to run and use the smtp service. Which could be noticeable every time it sends mail. So that should be tested also. Usually by waiting a specified amount of time an email will be sent. I have only worked with eblaster a while ago but I found it to be very tricky. I was easy to use and very hard to find its files and various things. I remember it generating random string for file names, having no temp installation remains, etc. Good luck finding a good working crack for the full version.

Hello,

I was googling this topic and this thread came up.

I have a similar issue to the others except I recently got an account scammed from me. I was wondering How I could send the scammer a keylogger in order for me to get the right information to get my account back. I know his IM address, and his email address, the only problem is how do I send it to him, and how do I get him to open it and DL it without him knowing what it is? Or is there a way I can put it on his computer without him knowing?

Hi!As you can see I'm a new one.A friend of mine sent me
    a keylogger and saw some passwords.He sent it by msn.I want to sent him one.I've downloaded some keyloggers but I don't know how to use them.I sent the file in win rar format,he installs this program and then?How can I see his passwords?He said me about a site.I don't know.Please help!!!!

How to send a keylogger every single step explained

ok...my name is john and my acc. has been hacked by some kid i had known a while back and i have some knowledge about keyloggers but can anybody run threw every single step i need to make...i had seen the .exe fuiles every* is talking about...i just would really apreciate if any* can run threw every single step on how to do this...

Exclamation i need help :O

well, I haven't dealed with keyloggers ever So I'll have to try this site
    i need help With Sending a Keylogger to one email.
    would be great if some* could help me, PM me if you want to help me and ill tell more

Love Thy Neighbour - But Don't Get Caught

How wealthy guys spy on their girlfriends, or vice versa:

STEP *:
    Buy a 'cheap' laptop.

STEP 2:
    Install all the usual anti-malware software.

STEP *:
    Then install the key logger and tell the anti-malware to ignore it when a warning appears. Since the anti-malware has been told the key logger is to be ignored, no more warnings should appear.

STEP 4:
    Now give her the laptop as a gift with the key logger already installed and ready to go every time she boots the computer.

Well, it worked for me.

In most cases, I find that only a direct hands on approach is likely to get a key logger successfully installed on another computer, unless the owner is totally clueless - which is getting more rare these days.

I use a key logger on my own computer because several other people use it from time to time for questionable activities - like relatives and several of their shady friends.

All I had to do was tell my AV and Firewall to allow it as a legitimate program and no warnings appear.

Nobody but me knows it's there.

How poor guys (or cheapskate wealthy guys) spy on their girlfriends, or vice versa:

Assuming she has a computer to which you sometimes have direct access, obtain a tiny USB flash RAM, approx $25 or less, (like Sandisk) and use it to transport and install the key logger onto her computer while she's out of the room.

When her anti-malware screams "FOUL", tell it to ignore the key logger from now on. Then, when she returns, all should be ready to go.

P.S. You also collect the key logger data by a similar personal visit and copy it to your secret flash RAM for later review, rather than by e-mail.

This message will self-destruct in ten seconds.

Should you be caught or killed, the secretary
    will disavow all knowledge of your actions.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by JayT; 03-28-2008 at 03:59 PM.
    Oh to be free, so blissfully free, of the ravages of intelligence, there is no greater joy! - The Cweationist's Cweed

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is a good PR firm.
    Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

Im in the same situation as above

I just downloaded the trial version, but I dont really know where to go from here. Im not very well versed with things like this, please help. Thanks!

so keylogger is able to send via email or not? example by attaching it in a picture file,so without realising the user is downloading keylogger..

and it is able to installed in a pc that has autoback? anything installed in the pc will be deleted after a restart. Please help me i need to check on my daugher. -ty-

Can anyone help me out here? I've got a problem where a password has been stolen to somthing important and I need it back. Is there anyway I could send an invisible keylogger discretely to a specific persons computer, have it intall its self and not have to worry about settings, icons, pop-ups etc. that would give away that the keylogger is there? I really need to get my password back from this dude and hes pissin me off, and this is the only way I can think of to recover it.

Hi, I'm pretty new with keyloggers and I could use some help. I just downloaded the trial of ActualSpy and now I have no idea what to do. Do I just send the .exe to the person I want to keylogs e-mail? Or what?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I don't think actualspy is a remote install keylogger.You can google "remote install keylogger" and sort through all of them, or go to spytector.com and get that one. Free keyloggers are not fully functional.

this program

hi can you send this program ([url]http://www.shareup.com/Actual_Spy-download-*770*.html[/url]) in an email to your "victim" so that it will install on there computor and you can moniter them from your own??? if not do u know any that you can do this with and can you explane to me how to do it plz?

thanks.

sending

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    I don't think actualspy is a remote install keylogger.You can google "remote install keylogger" and sort through all of them, or go to spytector.com and get that one. Free keyloggers are not fully functional.
    ok so i have downloaded and installed spytector, how do i send it to my "victim" via email?

[url]http://www.spytector.com/usermanual.html[/url] Click that link

Closed Thread