mrtg
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How to send a keylogger?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregs View Post
    Thanks, I know how to send the actual keylogger now,
    but the only thing is, is that it is being picked up by anti-virus programs.

Anyone know of any good, free, keyloggers that are not detected?
    there is no keylogger made undetectable by antivirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregs View Post
    Hi there. I recently found out that my girlfriend has been playing away. I think she might be sleeping with my best friend but I'm too afraid to ask either of them.
    I came up with the idea of sending my male friend a keylogger, so that it could attach itself to his computer, and send me back logfiles. This way I could find out if he was interacting with her over the internet.
    So far, I have downloaded the trial version of Spytector, but do not have any clue on how to send it to him over an instant messenger.
    I am a bit of a novice when it comes to programming etc, so could anyone give me the basics of how to send it to him?
    Much appreciated, thanks.
    I suspect that my ex was cheating on me while we were going out and i want to see if she was messaging any guys during the periode that we were going out so i was wondering if i could just send someone her email and they could send her the key logger for me please

I suspect that my ex was cheating on me while we were going out and i want to see if she was messaging any guys during the periode that we were going out so i was wondering if i could just send someone her email and they could send her the key logger for me please
    A keylogger can't log keystrokes or instant messages from the past, only as they occur.

yeah i understand that, but if it loggs her email keystrokes then i can check her past emails

Unhappy Lost!

ya ive been lookin for ways to do this whole keyloggin and solvin problems..

so i downloaded local keylogger Pro (which expires in 7 days)

and now i want to know how to send it to someones email, so that i can see what they are doing.

the person does not live with me nor does he use the same computer...i dunt think he ever used my computer.

point is..i saved the keylogger program to "C:\ " on my computer now how exactly do i send the keylogger as an attachment when emailing him so that it can keep ***** of what his up to?

i need help in figuring out whats going on behind the scenes with him
    please email me at: [email]fgry0ut@hotmail.com[/email] if u can help me

do a google search "keylogger tutorial"

Quote Originally Posted by SkZ0_R View Post
    You must pick a Keylogger of your likening. If you are willing to buy Eblaster, here is the appropriate link to do so.
    [URL="http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_Windows/index.html"]http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_Windows/index.html[/URL]
    Now once you have downloaded/purchased the program, simply open up it's folder and read the readme/help files. It's very explanatory. It will guide you in how to use the keylogger and set all the functionabilities to you your liking.
    I would also s***est before doing this, you download a trial keylogger. To sort of get a "feeling" for what it is your doing. Keyloggers are very basic programs to use. Dosen't take a "rocket scientist" to use one. If you would like to try one of these, trial keyloggers, here is a link to a decent one.[URL="http://www.shareup.com/Actual_Spy-download-*770*.html"]http://www.shareup.com/Actual_Spy-download-*770*.html[/URL]
    Now this might not have all the functionabilities available but it's a very good "stepping stone". Actually you know what I s***est you purchase this. It's everything you are looking for. And all you have to do is "click the options you want". + You will be saving a great deal of $$$.

By this I meen, It's all set up for you. You open the program go to settings, and it will show you if you want to, "send logs to your email[which is also were you input your email], Start in hidden mode, hide from the 'Remove programs list' <[wich is very useful], hide from the task manager ext".....
    Thats just a few of it's capabilities. You will have *0 days to try this program. If you like it after *0 days then you can purchase it if not, toss it.... I forgot to mention one key point. You will only have 40 minuts duration of keylogging with the "trial" version. So it will erase all data after 40 minuts of keyloging.
    So you might want to give a test go first for yourself. Open notepad/word (whatever) and see how it works. Get used to it. Then proceed to purchase it. Then you have full functionabilities!. Well that's my s***estion. If you decide to go with it and you have any problems just PM me or reply in this topic. I'm very familiar wit this program

To all watching/reading this reply. I am s***esting this Keylogger to him/her ( sorry don't no your sex) cause there no need for waisting *50$-200$ on a keylogger that he/her will never use all of its capabilities. The one I s***ested is good enough for what he/her needs. Lol :P

enjoy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers. .
    ------- PGP Signature --------
    iQIVAwUBRzev6DvNiJqzWIDDAQLDPQ//fvqIuKxhDzrhIZyfd0WxTO/Ff**gvCmc
    dMWLUSBw00TUdpeRxsh/PttwOqSiw*0x0Kjedq/XfdZQI7I*NiZ0deQ8ikmBJyUb
    +*4m*be+LiMUrWBn6o*XpDnOLW*j4oXBXjnyW/BfF7+JZuzr4jOdT5f2bwyZQRP+
    7riHb+L7irSFDyPXa6/ecAQsNf4WeTbTKUa8*O8ims2WmMqUEYUGyCzSIwXVOZVw
    cqzXc*7FRw*kH/0h+8*PdOMGTLx7axI5Krbh/WM*qkOz+ATIdqmxE/fYOplceTvu
    *X*8W8eUaj4CdmluSsKs6BmwEugpTrVZylJvze*sbO/2TiXLqjUxlUe5IlxwhkVC
    LUqxIv8UNfj0CjjOIHsn7jL/kXUzs0HS*Ur**bjOkhZ8Kb*oqfJbQx6JDNH/hhmb
    rc*jfjy*y5E7HMqgX58Scb/T6/ONNPH0n55*jJix8ti*CBDQZikjaa8ci*6g*qIr
    gRCs7guLKIUDdbtuBO0MBeWVbZOLxH2*RxXqvWUdzsRJSKu*HBRxcqaySfeaafDy
    *aGOCR8S0gBRHB+8nEVl*Pj6xXwf6DccJJTUMwYnP*4h/5Mh66n0TRYAyoUPmLG*
    jVCbcbX5CAVpSZbLqEdm8Yzzk0ocbTMzaHNNGxa8Hj/hPMzTdEn02xfStBK2rNIe
    EynE87+zc7c=
    =mPKn
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    HOW i send the actual spy to someone that i can see wath hes doing . Like my son and daughter So help me ?

Why not pay them a visit instead and install the keylogger?

Hi Gordo ,

I ve been surfing these forums for a quite a while now and I finally decided to buy the spytector product.(Yes I have the full version)

Can you give me a step by step on how to send the keylogger to my ex-gf through my computer? ( I cant get into her house anymore )

I heard there was a program that lets you combine files and when you open it the keylogger install by himself. Please explain how it works.

And if you ever wanted to stop the keylogger on your victim computer after receiving the answer is it possible?

Thanks !

For file binder go to file-joiner.com
    For keylogger questions try here. [url]http://forum.keylogger.org/[/url]

Thank you very much Gordo

This is a very useful link! ( Its mostly for spytector guys )

question

I am using trial version of spytector and im a rookie at this. how could i make the keylogging file an exe. file and post it on a website between my friends.
    any tips would be great

Spytector is *****ing all the activities of PC users (visited websites, all the keystrokes, both sides of chat conversations, opened windows etc.) and delivers the logs to you via Email or/and FTP. In the delivered logs are also included the Protected Storage passwords (Outlook, MSN and others), FireFox passwords and URL history (visited websites). The keylogger is using advanced hooking and stealth techniques.

Spytector is completely invisible on the user`s desktop and cannot be seen in the task manager, it`s injected into explorer.exe on the startup and whenever the log must be sent it will inject in the default browser or/and in the default emailer (for firewall bypass necessity).
    [url=http://www.videogamesbox.com/Categories/Wii.html]Video Games Alert[/url], [url=http://www.laptopcomputersonsale.com/Categories/Alienware.html]Computer Coupons[/url]

half way there

My boyfriend and I have been together for two years and recently his crazy ex girlfriend has been messaging him. He has told me that she did but not all of it and I would like to find out what exactly she has said to him; So I have recently downloaded the trial keylogger mentioned in message *5 and I'm curious to know what the "victim" will see in the email you send it to them in? Also, I'm not sure if the person has spyware or not so is it true that ALL keyloggers are detected or only trial versions?
    Last edited by PsychoticGirl; 06-08-2009 at 07:01 PM.

Trial versions are either not fully functional/can't be hidden/post a warning they are installed. Buy one. If it is detected by the virus scanner add it to the exclusions.

Closed Thread