zabbix
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

Unregistered Guest

Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

I've read a lot about various people/groups advertising password recovery services. Does anyone have good/bad experiences to share? Are any of them successful?

blondie Guest

Smile Me2Pls?

Would love to know as well

boJ_wolB_eciN Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I've read a lot about various people/groups advertising password recovery services. Does anyone have good/bad experiences to share? Are any of them successful?
    I had 2 x $*00, and was wondering how to spend them in a succesful manner. After quite a serious thinking, I decided to spend the *st $*00 in recovering a password.
    In order to bring up the excitement, I decided, ONLY in case of FAILURE OF RECOVERING THE PASSWORD, to spend the second $*00 bill on a whore to get a nice boJ_wolB.
    Guess what?
    I got my boJ_wolB..
    end of the story.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up

Choose some of this software [url]http://*d2f.com/catalog/utilities/password-recovery-management/[/url]

you would be foolish to spend your ***** on software that claims it can get you lost passwords. by the time the software is public everyone has updated thier sites and programs with the code required to prevent the new software from working.
    *0% of being smart is knowing what your dumb at.

there's no place like *27.0.0.*

Smile You need to do it yourself

For password cracking, I do it myself and it is simple. There is a program that works very well, called Cain and Abel. [url]http://www.oxid.it/cain.html[/url] This has numerous ways to break the password hashes using Brute Force, Dictonary attacks, or a cryptonanalysis. I have had alot of sucess wil the brute force, but it takes time. Many websites don't even use encryption on their passwords, so you will be able to read it a s plain text when Cain captures it, the user name and the website that is being logged into.

Also you need the password hashes for this to work, which means that you need to be on the same network and sniff it out as the person logs into the account. Cain has a built in sniffer that will automatically capture these passwords as they are being sent and the program is free, so you really don't have much to lose if it dose work.

As for everyone's fear of spyware, I did a scan with Ad-aware and Spybot *.*, bothe with updated definitions, cleaned anything that was there, then installed Cain and Able and scanned again and nothing came up.

-=kashin=- Guest

jow

jow i just read yuor message about cain&able can you help me with it? there is a HTTP site i want to crack because its password protected but i dont really know how to use your program for that can yuo explain it to me? thanks

sagarr_01 Guest

minigame

hi
    how ru
    mujse dosti aroge

Quote Originally Posted by -=kashin=-
    jow i just read yuor message about cain&able can you help me with it? there is a HTTP site i want to crack because its password protected but i dont really know how to use your program for that can yuo explain it to me? thanks
    First, I didn't make Cain and Abel. I can use it, but I really can't explain it. It is one of the things that you need to play with and you will understand it. Also, Cain and Abel can't crack site passwords, it can sniff passwords in a network and if they are encrypted, it can crack them. It can't work from nothing, so you will need a valide log in password for this site. This can be easily achieved. Simply get on the unguarded network of a person who has a valide log in to the site. If you are trying to hack the site because it is your friends or somehting stupid like that, then stop trying. Unoffensively, you seem to be a n00b at sniffing for passwords, but I may be wrong. I am not trying to start a flame war, and yes I use the Counter-Strike, zero version of newb. I can tell you how to sniff passwords. This can lead to discovering e-mail, myspace (I don't have one), Xanga (Also I don't have one), and other passwords. All you do is select sniffer at the bottom of the form. Then you activate the sniffer by pressing the button at the top of the form that looks like a PCI Card (It is Green and is Next to a Radiation symbol). From there you play the waiting game until the site has had the password enetered for a login and presto you just recieved the data while the server did. You now have the site, username and password that have been sent.

If the password is unencrypted, then you are in luck. It is plain text and you can read it. If it is encrypted and it might be, you need to send it to the cracker by right clicking it and selecting "Send to Cracker". From there you need to go to the Cracker, it is another tab and from that you can select a method of breaking the password. I use a Dictonary Attack first because people are stupid and use words for their passwords. I can't spell, so when I try to use a word, it becomes a jumble of letters that I some how remeber, an example would probably look like a password hash. ex. a*68d8*6*c*7b6*d7*e7*706b76*d*6a* Anyway, after the dictonary attack, I'd use Brute Force, which uses predetermined characters in random sequences to try to break the password. This is very time consuming and that is why I delay doing this until last. Brute Force WILL always work, but takes a very long time on hard passwords.

If you have physical access to the computer that is used to log on to the site, then use a Keylogger. I don't have links, but a google search will surely be able to turn up a bunch of free onesd, some which will e-mail you the recorded keys.

Anyway, as I said before Cain and Abel needs something to work off of. It can capture this, but someone still needs to input the data that will be captured.

On a side note, Cain and Abel's cracker dosen't recognize Yahoo encryption, so don't even try using it for Yahoo because you'll just get a hash.
    4* 6E 20 65 6C 65 6* 74 72 6F 6E 6* 6* 20 77 6* 72 66 6* 72 65 2C 20 74 68 65 20 77 6* 6E 6E 65 72 20 6* 7* 20 74 68 65 20 6F 6E 65 20 77 68 6F 20 62 75 6* 6C 74 20 74 68 65 20 45 4D 50 2E

Translation = "In electronic warfare, the winner is the one who built the EMP."

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    you would be foolish to spend your ***** on software that claims it can get you lost passwords. by the time the software is public everyone has updated thier sites and programs with the code required to prevent the new software from working.
    Giving out your IP is pretty dumb too!

Unregistered Guest

Talking runescape hacks

al those people say they can get you this and get you that!!!
    that is coplet rubish i can get your lvl as high as you want just email me at
    [email]gollum**@hotmail.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Question myspace accounts?

does anyone know how to crack myspace passwords?

Unregistered Guest

Angry HElp

hi can any one hack this id for me
    [email]dr_niazahmed@hotmail.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Angry

can any one hack dis id for me [email]dr_niazahmed@hotmail.com[/email]
    ma id is [email]barbie_shiny@**********[/email]

carlo Guest

How?

Hi

when i click the sniffer it only snifs the default website but i want it to sniff a different one. please could you tell me how to change it.

thnks

carlo

Closed Thread