mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to make a Trojan

How to make a Trojan

Hey guys, I am wondering how would you make a Trojan .exe file undectable by an virus scanner? If you know how please let me know.

it's not worth wasting time on trying to make a server undetectable, you'll either corrupt the file, or it wont work as it should or it'll still be detected by some other AVs. just learn c or c++ and join a few more forums abt viruses trojans, view source codes of other trojans and within a month( or two) you should be able to code your own with a keylogger etc and a lot of other features if u need them.

Oh alright do you know a good place to start from? Soo its not worth doing it? Could of Bind the file or something?

I downloaded lots of tutorials etc and books when I started( around *00 books on C++, visual c++ etc), but I don't think books( esp for beginners) are all that necessory if you're just starting off cuz you can find pretty much all basic information online. Learn off these two tutorials [url]http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html[/url] and [url]http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/[/url] Don't worry about object oriented programming much so topics like classes, templates, inheritance. Also join a site like rohitab.com, and just search for trojans, keyloggers in the source codes section and study them. For a trojan you will need a server part( for the victim) and a client for connecting to the server and then sending commands to the server which will execute those commands so things like opening the cd drive, swapping mouse buttons, blocking input, deleting files on the remote computer etc, and if u have a keylogger as part of the trojan u can also download the file where it saves the keylogs so for the client/server part you will need to read a few winsock tutorials on how to make this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog** View Post
    Hey guys, I am wondering how would you make a Trojan .exe file undectable by an virus scanner? If you know how please let me know.
    ...make one yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by noob*2* View Post
    I downloaded lots of tutorials etc and books when I started( around *00 books on C++, visual c++ etc), but I don't think books( esp for beginners) are all that necessory if you're just starting off cuz you can find pretty much all basic information online. Learn off these two tutorials [url]http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html[/url] and [url]http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/[/url] Don't worry about object oriented programming much so topics like classes, templates, inheritance. Also join a site like rohitab.com, and just search for trojans, keyloggers in the source codes section and study them. For a trojan you will need a server part( for the victim) and a client for connecting to the server and then sending commands to the server which will execute those commands so things like opening the cd drive, swapping mouse buttons, blocking input, deleting files on the remote computer etc, and if u have a keylogger as part of the trojan u can also download the file where it saves the keylogs so for the client/server part you will need to read a few winsock tutorials on how to make this happen.
    Alright thanks man i will join that forum an i will read those tuts on those sites.. Is it hard to make one?

...make one yourself?
    I dont know how thats why i am asking

Quote Originally Posted by Bighomedog** View Post
    Alright thanks man i will join that forum an i will read those tuts on those sites.. Is it hard to make one?
    Well that depends I guess, like if you're just starting out, you might make mistakes and will spend more time to figure them out, i guess that can be the frustrating and hard part. I started around *-4 weeks ago, and just coded my keylogger yesterday, i got stuck on one thing which took a while to figure out, but other than that it wasn't difficult, you just have to give yourself some time to get things working as they should. It logs every key as you type it so say for eg if ur caps key is on and u type a letter with holdin shift down, it would log it as a lowercase letter as it should. Now Im just gonna change it a bit so it logs the windows title names. I havent made a trojan yet, but ive seen source codes of some and understand them completely and think keylogger is a little more difficult to make cuz you have to find out what different integer values correspond to what letters on the key***rd and what they would be if u held shift down and then pressed a key and also after you make one you have to check to see it logs all keys even if typed very fast etc whereas with a trojan you can just copy the code of a simple server/clientand just add your functions in the server part to execute when a certain command is sent and u will have your trojan cuz like all the codes you will read in different tutorials for winsock will be very similar obviously, but i guess it's just better if you type it out yourself. That's just basic though, it gets more complicated cuz with a trojan you probably want to do a bit more like browse for files and then download etc or upload ur own files, add stealth so it doesn't appear in the processes list, include a keylogger( that's why I coded mine now i just have to make a trojan now) but that would be all u need in a RAT i think.

OK thanks were can i get a complie from?

What language are you planning to use?

If you're using C or C++, try Dev-C++ as a compiler.

Making a keylogger isn't simple though. Get MSDN (or search it on the web), get the Win*2 API help file, then sit and read a tutorial in your chosen language. You should be up to the level of making a basic keylogger in several months if you're clever and have previous programming experience.

+ Reply to Thread