nagios
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Programing

Arrow Programing

I need help to make new thew programs i'm looking forward too see your comment's.

If you post a question, maybe we can give you an answer.

Well i need a good keylogger to send it to my freind's pc if you can find it can you tell me plz

I don't use keyloggers and am not familiar with the tools script kiddies use, so I can't give you a keylogger.

What has that got to do with programming anyway?

Well first
    *st Im not a kid
    2nd keylogger is a program
    *rd If you remeber first question i asked is eneyone who's how to make pragrams can help me understand how to make it

Quote Originally Posted by Tr_Ms View Post
    Well first
    *st Im not a kid
    *rd If you remeber first question i asked is eneyone who's how to make pragrams can help me understand how to make it
    *. There is a difference between programming (i.e. coding) a keylogger, and asking for one.

2. Script kiddie doesn't mean a literal kid or child, it's a word used to describe people you just use pre-made tools and scripts to screw with people, while having no knowledge of how and why it works.

*. A keylogger is a program, but a 'Programming' forum usually talks about the actual coding process of a program.

If you want to learn how to make a keylogger, you should Google up a programming language. To a beginner, I would recommend Python. For more advnaced languages, I can recommend Java or C++. After you get a good grasp of those, I'd s***est learning something known as Windows API, which will allow your programs to take on a more graphical look (like a GUI).

Moonbat please if you know eney keylogger's that i can send to my freind's pc by email plz tell me at

[url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58*7[/url]

Thanks
    your sencirily
    Tr_Ms

Quote Originally Posted by Tr_Ms View Post
    Yes, but programming is the act of creating programs, not using them.

You can't just tell someone how to make programs. It's like asking someone "Tell me how to speak Russian, god damn it!". It takes hard work and a long time of learning from you to learn how to make complicated programs. Start by searching Google and Wikipedia for your chosen language.

EDIT: I just looked up and Moonbat pretty much said that already..

Yep, got to it first mike

Tr_Ms, that post about keyloggers is breaking the forum rules, therefore I can't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Tr_Ms, that post about keyloggers is breaking the forum rules, therefore I can't respond.
    How is it? We're allowed to discuss illegal things; just not post stuff like warez and passwords. Helping people with illegal things is your own choice, at least that's what I think. As long as it's not like "Help me steal ****** card numbers", I don't really see the problem.

But this was her post concerning keyloggers:

Quote Originally Posted by Tr_Ms
    I need a good keylogger that i can send it to my freind to see if there in eney relationship with my girl freind
    That's breaking rule #*.

EDIT: Mike, I'm not talking about this one, there was a post she linked to in one of her posts here.

+ Reply to Thread