munin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Email Spoofing in DOS by Moonbat

is there any one that wont reject us. There must be some sort of g** classified list of servers that let u send email through cmd i have tried quite a few and none of them work

(FAILURE TO PREPARE,PREPARE TO FAIL)
    Last edited by peregrine; 03-05-2008 at 05:01 AM.

I've searched for a while now, and I have yet to find one. You can try spoofing your IP to that of a trusted SMTP server and then sending mail, but I can't guarantee it'll work.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

i have no idear how to pull of that sly trick inside cmd (if it works, which would make this a glorious day). I think we should do some research and if it works, we could start a new topic (email spoofing in dos part 2).have you ever tried that trick moonbat and how would i start or look for g** information like that.

"WHERE THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY"
    Last edited by peregrine; 03-05-2008 at 07:12 PM.

I've spoofed my ip with nmap but the problem with that is when you do the computer your talking to will only respond to that ip. So none of the traffic will come back to you. I would love to find a good reason to spoof an ip other than flooding/DOS stuff. Anyone know of one?

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    I've spoofed my ip with nmap but the problem with that is when you do the computer your talking to will only respond to that ip. So none of the traffic will come back to you. I would love to find a good reason to spoof an ip other than flooding/DOS stuff. Anyone know of one?
    I'm not sure about spoofing IPs would help in anything, but I know that sometimes when trying to crack a network's WEP key you may have to spoof the MAC address of your computer.

@peregrine - This link may help - [url]http://www.governmentsecurity.org/archive/t***5.html[/url]

Like I said, I've never tried this IP spoofing technique to try to send mail, so I'm not sure if it'll work.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Its ok ive finaly sent an email in dos through google the problem was the rcpt has to be a real person silly me. I was wondering can you add attachments to the mail you are sending moonbat?
    Last edited by peregrine; 03-06-2008 at 11:26 AM.

I'm not sure of this, but I'm thinking no. SMTP, as far as I know, can only relay messages, and not send files. But I'll look into it and see if it's possible.

+ Reply to Thread