file auditing
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can any one please tell me how to get others hi5 email adresses.

can any one please tell me how to get others hi5 email adresses.

dose any one know how to get a hi5 email adress by just knowing his name..please

No. Email addresses are not 'registered' to names in any way.

well mike....hi

i like this girl and she has a hi5 profile..so is there a way to get her e mail address so i can add her in 2my MSN...please tell me..thank you

Ask her in real life.

If you don't know her in real life, what's the point of liking her?

Quote Originally Posted by maxell View Post
    i like this girl and she has a hi5 profile..so is there a way to get her e mail address so i can add her in 2my MSN...please tell me..thank you
    I just answered your question. The answer is no.

well moon bat//

u know the prob is if i dont know her in real life i could ask it with a hi5 mesage..straight..but she is kind of a friend of mine...think u understand me..

Look, mike explained it, real names are not linked to email addresses in any way. Who knows, she could've given a fake name when registering her email account.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    I just answered your question. The answer is no.
    Haha! That was so sweet of you..lmao
    60GB Sony PS*; PS Eye; Toshiba 62" DLP *080i Display; Wii; iMac; 8GB iPhone
    [URL="http://www.dvdspot.com/list.php?member=AaronD&list=owned"]BD Collection[/URL] : : [URL="http://myspace.com/bluraydisc"]Blu-ray MySpace[/URL] : : [URL="http://www.gamespot.com/users/Aaron-/games_table?mode=own"]My PS* Games[/URL]

so do u mean that there is no way even to get which email address dose she use to log in...in 2her acount.

We've all told you. There is no way to find out her email address just by knowing her name.

ok cool but is there a way 2 hack her acount by knowing other details or some thing....which i can get so i can be sure about whether she has a boyfriend or not,,

thanx

You could try bruteforcing her account password, or looking for a public hi5 exploit.

thanx

dude i am kind of new at these stuff so i realy hope that u can explane me what are those two options are..u gave me i tried using google but still i am kindof confused...thank you..

Bruteforcing - using a program (or manually) guessing every possible combination of letters and/or numbers and/or symbols until you get her password.

The other option is pretty self explanitory, just try Googling up "hi5 exploits" or something similar

*. Nobody would bother hacking a random social networking site for kids, so forget about public exploits. If there are exploits, you need to know basic web scripting to use them

2. Forget about brute-forcing as well. I, as a guy who's entirely self-taught in less than 2 years, even protect my website from brute-force attacks. If any remotely popular website was vulnerable to brute-force, the developers shouldn't be developing. The same generally goes for XSS and SQL injection, although I know that unfiltered user input can sometimes slip directly into SQL queries or the generated page so some flaws in this area can be expected from time to time.

+ Reply to Thread