monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can any one please tell me how to get others hi5 email adresses.

thanx

thanks you guys//i think i better givup the idea cous its kind of hard 4me without basics,,thanx u nyway..

i have a new question//

is it posible to hack rapidshare...cous i tried so many ways but none of em workes..please do u guys know an easy way to download files without waiting for houres/// thanx..

Use a proxy

Quote Originally Posted by maxell View Post
    is it posible to hack rapidshare...cous i tried so many ways but none of em workes..please do u guys know an easy way to download files without waiting for houres/// thanx..
    Reboot router. Download. Repeat.

Lightbulb Humm............

Hi,

I have read this thread and i don't agree totally with the fact that there is no way to discover the email address of a profile account... I don't know the way, and, in my case, i would like to know as well because i have a friend that i loose her ***** for about 6 years and i found her in Hi5, but i think that she don't go there very often to see my message, so.......

.... if there is a way in Hi5 to SEARCH the profile by given the email address, i THINK that there is a way too (or a tool, maybe "homemade") to do the opositte, right??? FIND the EMAIL ADDRESS given the profile URL (for example)!!!

Don't you think this is possible??? I think it could be.............. Anyone know HOW?!?

Cya all, great forum! [[[]]]

by SliderBoy
    Last edited by SliderBoy; 08-02-2007 at 11:14 AM.

Is there anyone out there?

They probably developed the site to allow you to find someone if you know their specific email address, but not find email addresses from accounts. This would all be controlled on the server side, meaning there is absolutely no way for you to find her email address without actually exploiting the website in some way (and who hacks websites like 'hi5' anyway?).

No real websites share user information like that unless the user sets their private details to be shown publicly in whatever options or settings pages they have. I wouldn't use a social networking/forum site if it exposed my private info, because it allows anyone to spam you or send you stupid hack requests (in the case of this forum).

+ Reply to Thread