zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacking Coke Machines

Hybrid View

lol haha
    People shouldnt be afraid of there goverment, Goverment should be afraid of there people!

The Pro Gamers Web******

wo00oo00ow, where`s my free coke??
    be yourself , is all that you can do

Cool really?

i live in the north part of mexico and at the place i work ther are * of these vending machines but i havent tried it yet.. so i really expect this to work

see ya later

Lightbulb nice trick

hi everybody, im new here, and i like to say to smart/fool very nice tuto, but you know what men, i live in mexico and we dont see coke machines with than kindof potencial barely in some areas just have machines, the old ones, just kidding, well the machines in here are a lil diferent, you just have to punch them a liltle and get some free stuff, maybe when i visit your country i can see this tuto working dont you think?

I have yet to find a machine in USA that works.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

ive tried this on several coke machines and yet to have any results

...?

Hey, i just read this and I am excited to try it out, but I am wondering if anyone has actually gotten a free coke?

P.S. Faggots who find somehing to critisize about my message just fuck off and take your childhood abuse pain out on something else.

Nope, most Coke machines nowadays have figured out we know this stuff and have disabled any of the useful options.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

I never have and I've been trying it for a while. I've never even seen the option. Although I was in a mall today and seen a coke machine with a ****** card slider on it and tried the code on it and was surprised because of the options it gave me. I looked like a bran new machine and the options were completely spelled out in blue digits. It looked like a computer/car stereo type deal. It was pretty cool. I didn't have time to fool with it much. Another thing I learned with some people was that it you insert a 5 in a food vending machine that only accepts ones, it would spit the 5 back out with a random amount of change and whatever you selected for food. This might only work with specific models though.

By food machnies, do you mean those ones that come with microwave-ready meals?

No the ones that sell candy and chips. They have the square buttons that pop out and you usually have to press a letter then a number (A7). But on the part where you enter the dollar it should say $* dollar bills only. Something like this...

[url]http://www.tradenote.net/images/users/000/*75/560/products_images/Full_Line_Frozen_Food___Ice_Cream_Vending_Machine.jpg[/url]

Rofl, I'm gonna have to try this!

Thanks!

the coke machine outside of the automechanics section at my wal-mart worked. I got the CPO mode. I was afraid to press 4 though considering there were a few mechanics and what looked like a manager behind me. maybe others should try in places like that where the public usually don't get to.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-11-2009 at 02:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread