monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hacking Coke Machines

i think we should all quit just drinking soda in general.
    only milk from now on.
    hot ***** truth sandwiches.

i guess milk is more healthy than coke but milk gives me diarrhea. mostly after drinking.
    we are wiser in the most beautiful moments when we ignore the most

Milk is delicious.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

i agree but chocolate milk is better but! mescal is way beyond better itīs like the suprem drink

Quote Originally Posted by ignorant View Post
    i agree but chocolate milk is better but! mescal is way beyond better itīs like the suprem drink
    Heh, I have some San Pedro in my stash that I haven't bothered to use yet.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

what&#*80;s san pedro, brandy? cuz here in mexico we have a brandy cald don pedro
    Last edited by ignorant; 12-19-2007 at 08:37 PM.

ive tried this on several coke machines and yet to have any results

...?

Hey, i just read this and I am excited to try it out, but I am wondering if anyone has actually gotten a free coke?

P.S. Faggots who find somehing to critisize about my message just fuck off and take your childhood abuse pain out on something else.

Nope, most Coke machines nowadays have figured out we know this stuff and have disabled any of the useful options.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

I never have and I've been trying it for a while. I've never even seen the option. Although I was in a mall today and seen a coke machine with a ****** card slider on it and tried the code on it and was surprised because of the options it gave me. I looked like a bran new machine and the options were completely spelled out in blue digits. It looked like a computer/car stereo type deal. It was pretty cool. I didn't have time to fool with it much. Another thing I learned with some people was that it you insert a 5 in a food vending machine that only accepts ones, it would spit the 5 back out with a random amount of change and whatever you selected for food. This might only work with specific models though.

By food machnies, do you mean those ones that come with microwave-ready meals?

No the ones that sell candy and chips. They have the square buttons that pop out and you usually have to press a letter then a number (A7). But on the part where you enter the dollar it should say $* dollar bills only. Something like this...

[url]http://www.tradenote.net/images/users/000/*75/560/products_images/Full_Line_Frozen_Food___Ice_Cream_Vending_Machine.jpg[/url]

Hmm, I think I have one of those in my area...

Let me know if it works. I've only tired it on that one machine because everyone said it would work and it did. I've been to afraid to try it on other because I don't want to possibly lose a five. But if it does work you not only get it back but you can keep getting food until the machine is empty and you can get all the change in the machine also.

In the spirit of the thread here is another method of messing with coke machines

[url]http://www.ifilm.com/video/28466**[/url]

+ Reply to Thread