windows auditing
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hacking Coke Machines

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus_Logik View Post
    In the spirit of the thread here is another method of messing with coke machines

[url]http://www.ifilm.com/video/28466**[/url]
    Very cool! It's almost to good to believe. Free sodas for life haha. I will have to try this. I'll post back if it works.

Good post.

lol didn't work for me (the original 42**) i was a bit bummed out too but oh well...it maybe just a hunch but those machines are still computers, so maybe one of those power magnets will do something lol =P

*imagines hundreds of Cokes shooting out*

o_O
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

lol killer coke machines in every mall..all the "hacker" has to do is wipe a power magnet next to the coin return slot and run as fast as he can..lol us nerds (well me if you guys don't take the title proudly) can have one more way of fighting back

speaking of nerds...
    [url]http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&fg=rss&vid=***878*7-*700-4*7*-8ff5-0d*5*8da*e76&from=im_default[/url]

Lightbulb

hey guys i'm new here so cut the crap,,
    if ye want to get out the ***** or change out from the coke machine ,maybe the old one ..
    press 4*2**2*** wait for a sec and press the change button ,hold on a sec, it must be alot of changes i guess " feeling lucky " try it ..(this kinda trick from you tube)

is there some bad results?
    cheers.
    Last edited by x.junkie; 01-17-2008 at 07:58 PM.

You must have watched the same youtube video as the one thats posted above your post x.junkie. Wierd... Anyhow I've tried this on several different types of machines and none has worked yet. And I was so excited too!

Rofl, I'm gonna have to try this!

Thanks!

the coke machine outside of the automechanics section at my wal-mart worked. I got the CPO mode. I was afraid to press 4 though considering there were a few mechanics and what looked like a manager behind me. maybe others should try in places like that where the public usually don't get to.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-11-2009 at 02:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread