rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google Hacks Volume VI

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    I'll give you dead animal pics if you give me those ** #'s
    I'll give this forum dead pics of you if you use those ** #s .

I'm not planning to use them unless I desperately need them. Everyone needs a plan B.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Your plan B is someone else's plan A.

** fraud is compensated by the ****s, but it's not victimless (i.e. big corporation takes the loss) since the victims have to wait weeks to get their ***** back.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 09-07-2007 at 05:53 PM.

You think this is always plan A for someone? Lemme give you an example.

Today I stole a **** BBT card. After writing down all necessary info, I put it back in the purse (yes, I steal from ******, shut up, I don't care what you think :P) I checked the balance online. Turns out it only had a balance of $0.7*

I checked the purchases, and found out that last month the person spent $*5 on food at a Peking restaurant (in one day). $**5 dollars from Kroger supermarket. $70 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (women's products store). The big shocker was that this person spent about $*00 online at Saks Fifth Avenue (big rich women brand-name store).

Whether you agree or not, I think that this person should be nice enough to let me use about $20 to buy a month of Maruchan Instant Ramen so I can survive.

PS: For all the fedz and poleesh agentz looking at this post, I DIDN'T use the card. What am I gonna buy with seventy-one cents??
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

be careful moonbat, the act of stealing a purse will put you away, whether you use a ****** card or not. Then we would all miss you here.

Thank you for your cooperation, Michael. The IP address and timestamp of his post should be enough for our Internet Crime division to conduct an investigation.

I didn't steal the purse, all I did was see it, take the card, write down stuff, then put said card back.

@ Mark - Lol, come get me!

Those Were The Days

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    What am I gonna buy with seventy-one cents??

Only 7* cents at the moment. Until her next social security check is depositied, then there's almost twice that!

There was once a day (yes, on THIS planet) when you could actually buy a full dinner for two people for less than 7* cents!

[*806]
    Salem County NJ:

Best dinner with pint of good beer or cider *7.5 cents
    Best breakfast, of tea, coffee or chocolate, loaf sugar ** cents
    Ditto of cold meat with a pint of good beer or cider 25cents

SOURCE: Old Inns and Taverns in West Jersey, Camden County Historical Society, **62)

Think of the ***** you could save shopping if you owned a time machine!
    Oh to be free, so blissfully free, of the ravages of intelligence, there is no greater joy! - The Cweationist's Cweed

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is a good PR firm.
    Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

That would be 7* ******* cents, not these "new-fangled" coins of today. I could make a lot of ***** back then selling pennies (they are made of copper after all).

I'm sorry, Moonbat, but someone had to put a stop to your criminal activities. Maybe your parents will be able to teach you to feel empathy.

+ Reply to Thread