monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: Google Hacks Volume VI

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    153

    Google Hacks Volume VI

    Thought you guys would enjoy:
    [url]http://one.revver.com/watch/***867[/url]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,053
    Haha, I'm going to have some fun with that Google Maps trick at the end.

    You'd think they would see the abuse/prank potential for something like that.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    928
    heh heh, It IS fun. I just had the **** Club call my boss, who is bald. Great find

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    "I hope you'll stop emailing me."

    I don't think that you should've given out that phpMyAdmin thing, that's really dangerous, and you put it so easily that even skiddeis can get it, that's even more dangerous.

    Oh, and I agree with mike, thanks for that Google Map hack. My imagination has widened.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    "I hope you'll stop emailing me."

    I don't think that you should've given out that phpMyAdmin thing, that's really dangerous, and you put it so easily that even skiddeis can get it, that's even more dangerous.
    They can find that sort of info on the internet anyway if they're determined, so I don't really see the problem.

    Besides, white hat hacking is bullshit. There are those that hack for fun without causing serious damage, there are those that hack for profit and there are those that provide information without getting involved, but those that think they are providing vulnerability information for the benefit of the 'security community' are just kidding themselves, just like the people who write tools such as nmap for 'security testing'. Everyone knows what they're mostly used for.

    It's the same as the companies that provide rolling paper. They can claim that it's used purely for tobacco, but they know that most use it for cannabis. If they really objected to that use of their product, they would stop selling it. If hackers really wanted to become a slave to random companies and protect their security, they would not disclose the information at all to the public. They all have purely personal reasons for doing it, whatever legitimate reason they give.

    Hacking is a personal thing, either for respect, for fun or for profit.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-04-2007 at 06:54 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    They can find that sort of info on the internet anyway if they're determined, so I don't really see the problem.

    Besides, white hat hacking is bullshit. There are those that hack for fun without causing serious damage, there are those that hack for profit and there are those that provide information without getting involved, but those that think they are providing vulnerability information for the benefit of the 'security community' are just kidding themselves, just like the people who write tools such as nmap for 'security testing'. Everyone knows what they're mostly used for.

    It's the same as the companies that provide rolling paper. They can claim that it's used purely for tobacco, but they know that most use it for cannabis. If they really objected to that use of their product, they would stop selling it. If hackers really wanted to become a slave to random companies and protect their security, they would not disclose the information at all to the public. They all have purely personal reasons for doing it, whatever legitimate reason they give.

    Hacking is a personal thing, either for respect, for fun or for profit.
    I'm not one to advocate white-hatting or anything of that sort. I'm saying that if a hacker is gonna deface a site, he should've done something to make it his deface, not just Googled up a simple Google dork.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    I'm not one to advocate white-hatting or anything of that sort. I'm saying that if a hacker is gonna deface a site, he should've done something to make it his deface, not just Googled up a simple Google dork.
    Yeah, I agree.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    459
    Holy shit you are a genious dude. Please hook us up with more of these
    Last edited by ~~smart~fool~~; 07-06-2007 at 06:57 PM.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ȧ

    If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    Very informative post n0z, thanks

    Here is a site (Halla's site) with links to a bunch of nice tutorials, including volumes *-* of Halla's previous Google Hacking videos.

    [url]http://informationleak.net/[/url]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5

    =d

    nice i like the map thing i am a n00b

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Halla View Post
    Thought you guys would enjoy:
    [url]http://one.revver.com/watch/***867[/url]

    So you can only be a hacker if you went to college for computers? Or can you learn on your own? I know you guys hate stupid questions, so feel free to drill me if this is one of them.
    How long does it take to learn all this stuff. I mean if a bunch of people can teach themselves to learn phone noises-but computers are harder right?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgin**05 View Post
    So you can only be a hacker if you went to college for computers? Or can you learn on your own?
    Not sure if I'd call myself a hacker, but I'm sixteen and haven't had any formal education in computer-related things (well, I'm sort of starting now).

    Do you need to go to college? Hell no. If you can only learn with someone holding your hand all the way, you're not really hacker material; just a new average-pay programmer for X corporation.

    Most hackers are self-taught, whether or not they decided to utilise their skills in their career.

    Age, location; none of this matters. As long as you're intelligent and self-sufficient, you can reach a pretty impressive level after several years.

    I know you guys hate stupid questions, so feel free to drill me
    Sounds like a metaphoric invitation .

    How long does it take to learn all this stuff. I mean if a bunch of people can teach themselves to learn phone noises-but computers are harder right?
    Depends what you mean by "all this stuff". People can learn programming languages (just at an average level) in several months.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14
    anyone know wht google maps isnt giving the option to call anymore?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit7500 View Post
    anyone know wht google maps isnt giving the option to call anymore?
    Probably because people abused it too much
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Probably because people abused it too much
    ya, i figured

    i kinda wanted to do it...i know a few people who would like to call strip clubs during work!!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Mac hacks.. a question
    By Aleeeek in forum General discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 12:21 AM
  2. MsN hacks?
    By HaX_ChIx in forum Viruses and Trojans
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 12:39 PM
  3. Gladiatus Hacks
    By RJVetter831 in forum Internet Privacy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts