server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Google Hacks Volume VI

Contact Google? When Pigs fly!

Quote Originally Posted by SyntaX****** View Post
    You will never contact "Google". But if you would like to directly contact someone with VERY HIGH AUTHORITY that actually listens to feedback you can visit [url]http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/[/url] and drop him a message.

Thanks, I just may try that.

Google seems to be difficult to contact, or at least they never seem to reply.

I tried the blog - seems down at the moment!
    grrrrrrrrrrrr .... This is obviously an evil international conspiracy!

[url]http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/[/url]

Error establishing a database connection
    This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at db70c.pair.com. This could mean your host's database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
    Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
    Are you sure that the database server is running?
    If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.
    Last edited by JayT; 09-06-2007 at 03:19 PM.
    Oh to be free, so blissfully free, of the ravages of intelligence, there is no greater joy! - The Cweationist's Cweed

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is a good PR firm.
    Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

May Be Too Late

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    I'm sure this happens very often. It is the company's responsibility, not Google's. They might remove the offending cache page, but they usually require the web****** of the site in question to verify first. Since it's ****** card information, they probably would remove it.

Apparently the web****** didn't apply any metatags to instruct the GoogleBot not to index the page.

I tried to contact the web****** twice - but no reply in nearly two months and it is still there right now

By now there is little doubt that some evil hacker has copied the data.
    Oh to be free, so blissfully free, of the ravages of intelligence, there is no greater joy! - The Cweationist's Cweed

I'll give you dead animal pics if you give me those ** #'s
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    I'll give you dead animal pics if you give me those ** #'s
    I'll give this forum dead pics of you if you use those ** #s .

I'm not planning to use them unless I desperately need them. Everyone needs a plan B.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Your plan B is someone else's plan A.

** fraud is compensated by the ****s, but it's not victimless (i.e. big corporation takes the loss) since the victims have to wait weeks to get their ***** back.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 09-07-2007 at 05:53 PM.

You think this is always plan A for someone? Lemme give you an example.

Today I stole a **** BBT card. After writing down all necessary info, I put it back in the purse (yes, I steal from ******, shut up, I don't care what you think :P) I checked the balance online. Turns out it only had a balance of $0.7*

I checked the purchases, and found out that last month the person spent $*5 on food at a Peking restaurant (in one day). $**5 dollars from Kroger supermarket. $70 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (women's products store). The big shocker was that this person spent about $*00 online at Saks Fifth Avenue (big rich women brand-name store).

Whether you agree or not, I think that this person should be nice enough to let me use about $20 to buy a month of Maruchan Instant Ramen so I can survive.

PS: For all the fedz and poleesh agentz looking at this post, I DIDN'T use the card. What am I gonna buy with seventy-one cents??

be careful moonbat, the act of stealing a purse will put you away, whether you use a ****** card or not. Then we would all miss you here.

Thank you for your cooperation, Michael. The IP address and timestamp of his post should be enough for our Internet Crime division to conduct an investigation.

I didn't steal the purse, all I did was see it, take the card, write down stuff, then put said card back.

@ Mark - Lol, come get me!

Those Were The Days

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    What am I gonna buy with seventy-one cents??

Only 7* cents at the moment. Until her next social security check is depositied, then there's almost twice that!

There was once a day (yes, on THIS planet) when you could actually buy a full dinner for two people for less than 7* cents!

[*806]
    Salem County NJ:

Best dinner with pint of good beer or cider *7.5 cents
    Best breakfast, of tea, coffee or chocolate, loaf sugar ** cents
    Ditto of cold meat with a pint of good beer or cider 25cents

SOURCE: Old Inns and Taverns in West Jersey, Camden County Historical Society, **62)

Think of the ***** you could save shopping if you owned a time machine!

That would be 7* ******* cents, not these "new-fangled" coins of today. I could make a lot of ***** back then selling pennies (they are made of copper after all).

I'm sorry, Moonbat, but someone had to put a stop to your criminal activities. Maybe your parents will be able to teach you to feel empathy.

Lol, well, I guess I'm done for....

Except that this "Mark" guy's IP happens to be a TOR node. I'm starting to suspect that a fellow All NetTools member (coughmikecough) is either:

A) Playing a joke
    B) Is a fed

I leave you all to decide.

Reminds me of Joel Cruz.
    Last edited by Moonbat; 09-08-2007 at 05:53 PM.

I can assure you, 'Moonbat', that the Bureau has already made progress in contacting your ISP to retrieve subscriber details. Yesterday we obtained a search warrant for all computer equipment located on your premises, so you can expect a visit within the next week.

For verification of said warrant, visit the web link below:

[url]http://tinyurl.com/yfqv74[/url]

+ Reply to Thread