mrtg
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Google Hacks Volume VI

Quote Originally Posted by Mark J. Mershon View Post
    I can assure you, 'Moonbat', that the Bureau has already made progress in contacting your ISP to retrieve subscriber details. Yesterday we obtained a search warrant for all computer equipment located on your premises, so you can expect a visit within the next week.

For verification of said warrant, visit the web link below:

[url]http://tinyurl.com/yfqv74[/url]
    Lol, stupid robots
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Well,

R*;R*;R*;R*;R*;R*;R*;

That was fun.

Wasn't it?

Now my honest reply to your post:

You think this is always plan A for someone? Lemme give you an example.

Today I stole a **** BBT card. After writing down all necessary info, I put it back in the purse (yes, I steal from ******, shut up, I don't care what you think :P) I checked the balance online. Turns out it only had a balance of $0.7*

I checked the purchases, and found out that last month the person spent $*5 on food at a Peking restaurant (in one day). $**5 dollars from Kroger supermarket. $70 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (women's products store). The big shocker was that this person spent about $*00 online at Saks Fifth Avenue (big rich women brand-name store).

Whether you agree or not, I think that this person should be nice enough to let me use about $20 to buy a month of Maruchan Instant Ramen so I can survive.

PS: For all the fedz and poleesh agentz looking at this post, I DIDN'T use the card. What am I gonna buy with seventy-one cents??
    I went through a phase where I would be willing to steal, commit fraud and much more. Now I would only participate in crime that is as victimless as possible -- I can imagine what it would be like on the other side of theft. I'm not interested in that sort of stuff any more, even though I never did anything particularly bad anyway.

I don't agree with ****** card fraud, since it's not exactly victimless. People lose their ***** indefinitely (until the ** company compensates them), and they usually have to pay a certain amount.

Your justification is basically communism. Communism fails in society -- no matter how hard life is for the people at the bottom of a capitalistic society, people have to have a reason to work to make something of themselves.

Just stealing from the rich is better than stealing from anybody, but my point above still applies.

I may disagree with ** fraud, but it's not like I'm going to report you. It's your own life.

One tip though: it's not wise to admit to these things online.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 09-09-2007 at 06:12 AM.

Jealous !

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Lol, stupid robots
    You're just jealous because robots can find a job when you can't!

LOL
    Oh to be free, so blissfully free, of the ravages of intelligence, there is no greater joy! - The Cweationist's Cweed

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is a good PR firm.
    Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

I can find a job, it's just that I don't want to, as of now.

@ Mike - You're right I guess, me and my big mouth Anyways, thanks for the advice, but communism FTW!
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Code:
    !(communism FTW)

Lies! Communists rule, everyone wins.

P.S. Communism != Dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Communists rule, everyone wins.
    Everyone has no motivation to work to achieve in their life.

We all are striving for self-improvement, whether we admit it or not. We're all trying to improve our own lives. It's human nature. Your [hinted] ****** card fraud is proof of this.

If all your earned ***** is distributed evenly among other people, what reason do you have to work?

Work - Can You Say That Public ?

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Everyone has no motivation to work to achieve in their life.

We all are striving for self-improvement, whether we admit it or not. We're all trying to improve our own lives. It's human nature. Your [hinted] ****** card fraud is proof of this.

If all your earned ***** is distributed evenly among other people, what reason do you have to work?

Communism, Democracy, Capitalism, etc ...

They all work ideally - on paper.

None of the theories behind them adequately account for human nature, dominated by greed.

Communism has the fatal flaw of certain others benefiting from your work when they do not deserve to and reducing your incentive to produce.

Human nature is the fatal flaw in any ideal theory of society.

It's human nature that is the root of all evil, not *****.

Even if ***** didn't exist, the base evil that is human nature would still remain unchanged.

The way things should be and the way things actually are, are in two different, unconnected universes.
    Oh to be free, so blissfully free, of the ravages of intelligence, there is no greater joy! - The Cweationist's Cweed

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is a good PR firm.
    Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by JayT View Post
    None of the theories behind them adequately account for human nature, dominated by greed.
    Capitalism comes closest to suiting human nature, I think. People steal from each other though, so it has its flaws too.

Communism has the fatal flaw of certain others benefiting from your work when they do not deserve to and reducing your incentive to produce.
    True.

Human nature is the fatal flaw in any ideal theory of society.

It's human nature that is the root of all evil, not *****.

Even if ***** didn't exist, the base evil that is human nature would still remain unchanged.

The way things should be and the way things actually are, are in two different, unconnected universes.
    It's the nature of any organism; we just happen to be particularly advanced as a species.

After surviving millions of years of evolution, we all have brutal genetic instructions for survival and reproduction. Empathy is a relatively new aspect to humans, in comparison to where we have come from.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 09-15-2007 at 05:22 PM.

"Human nature is the fatal flaw in any ideal theory of society."
    I agree.
    Almost all of the problems in the world are a result of too MANY people.

I think we need another Holocaust, don't you ol' chap? I say we kill them thar daigum Aussie aboriginies!

Damn, you got me. I'm secretly Hitler's great-grandson.

You won't find me on this picture:

[url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Hitlerfamilytree.png[/url]

This is my true family tree:

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/*725/hitlerfamilytreedj5.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 09-16-2007 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla View Post
    Thought you guys would enjoy:
    [url]http://one.revver.com/watch/***867[/url]

So you can only be a hacker if you went to college for computers? Or can you learn on your own? I know you guys hate stupid questions, so feel free to drill me if this is one of them.
    How long does it take to learn all this stuff. I mean if a bunch of people can teach themselves to learn phone noises-but computers are harder right?

+ Reply to Thread