• Yes

3 30.00%
  • No

7 70.00%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runescape Account Hack

Free Runescape Levels

I am a ex Jagex Employee i was involved in leveling stats when u get the amount of experience i push a button and level you well Jagex fired me and now i wanna get back at them so if send me your Username and Password i will level u to *00 for FREE THIS IS NOT A HACK!!! my e-mail [email]Ch\ie@rock.com[/email] thank u and i will up grade ur account almost instantly
    Last edited by Moonbat; 01-07-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Please disconnect your Ethernet cable and never plug it back in again. Ever.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Upgrade To Member Free

i found out a secret app that allows me to upgrade any account all i need is ur password once u give to me log on runescape and talk to me (Chickodieman) and i will then upgrade ur account INSTANTLY

Talking Tthe Best Way To Hack Runescape Accounts!!!

Hey everybody! I found THE BEST hack for Runescape where you don't have to be any level! You can either be a noob or a pro and it still works! If you want me to do it for you, send your Runescape username, then password, then your victim's username to [email]ebp*6@hotmail.com[/email]! This is NOT a scam! It really works, I got a level 7* member's account that had full rune plus 52.5 mil in matter of seconds! This really works, just do what I said and you could have a level *00+ account very soon! And for all you people who say that you can't hack Runescape, it's possible!

Talking The Best Way To Hack Runescape Accounts!!!

Hey everybody! I found THE BEST hack for Runescape where you don't have to be any level! You can either be a noob or a pro and it still works! If you want me to do it for you, send your Runescape username, then password, then your victim's username to [email]ebp*6@hotmail.com[/email]! This is NOT a scam! It really works, I got a level 7* member's account that had full rune plus 52.5 mil in matter of seconds! This really works, just do what I said and you could have a level *00+ account very soon! And for all you people who say that you can't hack Runescape, it's possible!

Exclamation hi

yh can u help me hack some* becuase this guy hack my account and * want it back

ty

no * hax runescape acounts.. u probubly hav a keylogger or trojun hoarse on ur comp.

Now go to google and type in "free online virus scan" and scan your machine and find it.

Talking i

plz help me get it back

This thread has gone nuts. Locked.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Closed Thread