cacti
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google Adsense

Lightbulb Google Adsense

I know I am in the internet privacy section but with 70 people viewing I knew I couldnt go wrong. I am trying to make some serious cash off of a google adsense blog and was wondering if yall had any tips. I have seen many clever ways of getting clicks from banners and seen my *0 year old little cousin navigate his way through the internet through them. I mean I hate to sound racist cuz every* always gets on my @ss for it but most black people still dont know much about computers (im hispanic)... If they see a page with rappers on it with the google adsense banner on the right hand corner BAM, click, ***** in my pocket. I know I need alot of traffic to earn even a significant amount of ***** but how am I going to get to even a number *0 spot on the search engines? As of now my blog I going to be simple with youtube videos embedded of popular rappers. i guess rap news or whatever i could care less im in it for the $$$$$$$$$.
    Thoughts??????????

Quote Originally Posted by pwnUatbf2 View Post
    I know I am in the internet privacy section but with 70 people viewing I knew I couldnt go wrong.
    This site ranks high on Google for hacking-related keywords; we only actually have 2-5 members who post semi-regularly though.

I am trying to make some serious cash off of a google adsense blog and was wondering if yall had any tips. I have seen many clever ways of getting clicks from banners and seen my *0 year old little cousin navigate his way through the internet through them. I mean I hate to sound racist cuz every* always gets on my @ss for it but most black people still dont know much about computers (im hispanic)... If they see a page with rappers on it with the google adsense banner on the right hand corner BAM, click, ***** in my pocket. I know I need alot of traffic to earn even a significant amount of ***** but how am I going to get to even a number *0 spot on the search engines? As of now my blog I going to be simple with youtube videos embedded of popular rappers. i guess rap news or whatever i could care less im in it for the $$$$$$$$$.
    Thoughts??????????
    The internet works like this: sites with interesting and unique content or good discussion get many visitors. Sites that rip others' work and talk about nothing (or uninteresting aspects of someone's day, such as most blogs) get few visitors.

This is why I hate people who say SEO (search engine optimisation) works. You may be able to claw your way up the ranks in a search engine, but if your site has no content, visitors will realise that.

That rant wasn't directed at you, but my advice is to try to think of some content you could create for your website. Your plan may work. The only other option I can think of is spam, and I don't approve of that.

+ Reply to Thread