monitor file access

Thread: Is ardamax undetectable?

Threaded View

Is ardamax undetectable?

I have the registered version of ardamax keylogger 2.8, and when I downloaded, installed, and created a remote application successfully, Norton antivirus never noticed any suspicious activity, but whenever I deal with other hacktools, it always auto-protects me and blocks anything I try to install. This made me think that ardamax is pretty undetectable because I think of norton as like the best antivirus out there (but I'm probably wrong, tell me if I am).

So then just to make sure it's undetectable I scanned the remote application with virusscan.jotti.org, and out of 20 of the antivirus's on there, ** of them detected malware....

So is it undetectable or not??

Also, I need some help or advice to keylog someone....

The story:
    I met this guy on a MMORPG, Runescape, which some of you may know of, and we were good friends for about a year, then one day he asks me if I wanna share an account with him, and I agreed, the next day I logged into my account to find out that over 25m of runescape gold had been stolen by him. I want to keylog him and get revenge for betraying me as a friend, and I will not rest until I do.

The problem:
    The only means of contact I have is his myspace, he tells me he doesn't have an email, or MSN, but I find that hard to beleive because you need an email to get a myspace. I already attemtped to "engineer him socially" by saying I found this sweet glitch and sent pics which was just a pic appended with an ardamax remote server. He refused to dowload it because he thought it was suspicious (I flamed him after stealing my ***** and said I'd attack him and hack him etc...).

BUT, I know he's not that smart when it comes to security, the DL link I gave him was hosted with rapidshare, and he replied saying "im not downloading it, it goes to some weird file sharing thing". He also uses a lot of stupid contractions like "dis" and "dat" and often says "thats tight".

So that's why I would really appreciate any help and advice anybody can give me to get him to DL and run the ardamax server.

Oh and I don't know if I'm allowed to just post his myspace publicly, so it's available on request, if it may help you help me in anyway.
    Last edited by shaf_9110; 07-06-2007 at 05:03 AM.