server monitoring

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help! Does anyone know how to hack into SbcGlobal Mail account?

Help! Does anyone know how to hack into SbcGlobal Mail account?

Please. I really need help to try an get into it. (a mail account).

yeah

[url]http://d1.usaupload.net/nvjmhk1vw9n/1183775056/e243194979f3b274b397232c282afbce/brutus-aet2_3.zip[/url]

Its used for html password hacking and i use it to hack cgi victim list

Dont DL it until you know its safe, this guy posted a thread with this link in which looked very suspicious.

here is a screen shot if you dont believe me

here is a screen shot if you dont believe me

[url]http://d1.usaupload.net/x7sm4ayxwu3/1183775328/aceee92e4d6a9c33d7c7bad15650769c/Brutus.JPG[/url]

hey

If u tell me how to attach it i will just attach the pic or paste it but i tried

Thanx, shaf for warning me! But does anyone know how yo hack into a Sbc Global account??? No program DL's. Any other ways? Since no one can be that safe from even a fellow All Net Tools user that might want to hack you??? Anyone?

Find a public exploit for the email application, try Googling. Otherwise, try bruteforcing the account password.

There are only 4-5 All NetTools forum users. The rest are people who are looking to learn to hack, find out how hard it is, then give up or get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Realistic View Post
    Thanx, shaf for warning me! But does anyone know how yo hack into a Sbc Global account??? No program DL's. Any other ways? Since no one can be that safe from even a fellow All Net Tools user that might want to hack you??? Anyone?
    How? Learn web programming languages.

The chances are near to zero that someone on this board has successfully exploited that particular service, and if they did, I don't see why they would have any motivation to share it here publicly for free.

+ Reply to Thread