monit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommendations, Please...

Recommendations, Please...

OK, I'm not asking for much in this topic, but can anyone tell me any good programs to hack people's emails (e.g. MySpace, Yahoo, Msn, AOL, etc). It is possible, I have seen many people do it in videos, but I don't know the names of the programs they're using. If it is possible to either:

A)Name a good program that will crack passwords

B)Give me a program of your own

C)Tell me an alternative way to hack email accounts, I really don't care what type of email I hack, any is fine.

D)If none of these are possible, just leave. There is no need to make comments like, "It is not possible to just hack into any account""Go to my site and click the HACK button".

I'm tired of answering this question so much, so I'll post here what I posted on Totse:

Quote Originally Posted by me
    Programs? If it were possible for an average person to google "hack email" and stumble across instructions to do just that, or even find a program to do this for them, the vulnerability would be fixed within hours (thus leading to the paradox of how this vulnerability existed long enough to reach Google). If any professional service left a gaping hole in their security, they would lose ********s and be sued to the ground. They would disappear.

Consider another thing: why would anyone share that information, or tools to hack email accounts? They would expose their whole trick, thus getting it fixed. Even on the slight possibility that they could, do you expect people to help you in this way on a highly-monitored public forum for no monetary reward whatsoever?

I think I've made my point: hacking isn't accomplished through programs and isn't for the masses. If everyone started 'beating the system', there would be no system.
    Quote Originally Posted by yahoowizard View Post
    It is possible, I have seen many people do it in videos, but I don't know the names of the programs they're using. If it is possible to either
    They may be using cross-site scripting with tools like Add 'n Edit Cookies in their browser, but there isn't any secret program that hacks email accounts. People often fake videos.

C)Tell me an alternative way to hack email accounts, I really don't care what type of email I hack, any is fine.
    Phishing, cross-site scripting, social engineering, etc. These all require effort and intelligence on your part, as well as the victim trusting you. There isn't an instant way to do this.

D)If none of these are possible, just leave. There is no need to make comments like, "It is not possible to just hack into any account""Go to my site and click the HACK button".
    Well, it looks like I just did. Maybe if you stopped burying your head in the sand and wishing the impossible was possible, you would learn something.

@ yahoowizard

Every site/application is it's own thing. There is no clear cut strategy to hacking everything. Since each thing is unique, it must be approached in a unique way. There is no program to hack AOL, MySpace, and MSN accounts. Gaining access to the victim's account involves either stealing their cookies (XSS aka Cross Site Scripting) or stealing their password (Fake login page, Social Engineering). None of the sites you talked about have any security vulnerabilites as of now, so phishiing and social engineering are your only options.

0day's for the server they are running on. I hope you have some damned good source or something good to trade for a good Windows Server 200* 0day. I believe myspace is running on the latest version of Windows Server 200*. BTW, something that MIGHT get you a good 0day is the Cisco IOS source . But we wouldn't know anyone with that would we?

Question How?

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    I'm tired of answering this question so much, so I'll post here what I posted on Totse:

They may be using cross-site scripting with tools like Add 'n Edit Cookies in their browser, but there isn't any secret program that hacks email accounts. People often fake videos.

Phishing, cross-site scripting, social engineering, etc. These all require effort and intelligence on your part, as well as the victim trusting you. There isn't an instant way to do this.

Well, it looks like I just did. Maybe if you stopped burying your head in the sand and wishing the impossible was possible, you would learn something.

I have read your reply, and have a couple of comments to make. I have understood WHAT you said, but I don't know HOW to do it. First of all, I don't really need that instant way to hack. You mention stuff like "Cross-site scripting, social engineering." Where can I learn this stuff, I don't really mind reading a bunch of pages that explain this. And, about the fake website, I currently have one, but it would be nice if someone told me a good way to present it so that the victim will actually go there and login.

Quote Originally Posted by yahoowizard View Post
    but I don't know HOW to do it. First of all, I don't really need that instant way to hack. You mention stuff like "Cross-site scripting,
    This should teach you the basics:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-site_scripting[/url]

Although you should learn web programming before any of this.

social engineering.
    Nobody can teach you that. Social engineering is simply convincing, believable lying. Are you good at manipulating people? Good at lying? Creative? Those are the qualities of a good social engineer.

+ Reply to Thread