xymon
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Poker

Cool Online Poker

Is there a way to manipulate the poker room into giving you the winning hand everytime. I went to google and searched poker S.O.S it says it can manipulate the poker room into giving you the winning hand everytime. Poker S.O.S is suppose to manipulate the poker seed into giving you the winning hand. Does this program really work? What is a poker seed or poker RNG? They say that the cards dealt are not random but programed! Here is where i found the program. They say it legal to buy these type of programs. I did buy the program and lost ***** buying it and in the poker room!! Maybe there is a way to manipulate the Poker Room???

[url]http://store.payloadz.com/str-asp-i.6*057-n.Poker_S_O_S_-_Influence_Online_Poker_Software_-end-detail.html[/url]
    Last edited by bikers314; 07-21-2007 at 04:03 PM.

If there is, you're not going to find it through googling.

Online Poker

where could i find somthing like this then???

Quote Originally Posted by bikers**4 View Post
    where could i find somthing like this then???
    From your own brain. You're not gonna hack online poker unless you are intelligent and know about programming and lots of other stuff, and nobody is going to share that information if they found it. Forget about it unless you're exceptionally talented with computers.

Just the fact that you bought a program such that says it gives you an advantage states you are a complete idiot.
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Wink Online Poker

True it was dumb to purchase that program, but for *0.00 i gave it a shot!!! I came to find that it was a scam...Oh well!!! I do think players cheat online poker tho..but not sure how they do it..

I heard you can hook up like four computers to a router and kvm switch and then join a poker room with all 4 computer and leave 2 seats open for other players, then take there chips..I tried this but when I went to seat at the tables with all 4 players that were really me, it said that my IP Address was already being occupied at this table..So if i could have 4 different IP's this would work..Maybe there is a way to Hide your IP or cahnge your IP on the other computers?? Anyone have any thoughts on how this could work??

You could use TOR and connect to the Internet through 4 different TOR nodes, but any smart online gambling service would block TOR nodes. But it's worth a shot.

what is a TOR?? and how does it work??

what is a TOR?? and how does it work??
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network[/url])
    [url]http://tor.eff.org/[/url]

This is confusing?? It seems that you have to download TOR and after that I have no idea? I think it configures to you router then gives each computer a different IP address.....Not sure tho!!!!

Online Poker

That could work but there is one problem.. If me and my friends were at the same poker table every night the poker room would know and banned us from playing.. If you could somehow hide your IP or change it every *0min it might work, the poker rooms ***** you by your IP address..Anymore ideas on how this could work??

That could work but there is one problem.. If me and my friends were at the same poker table every night the poker room would know and banned us from playing.. If you could somehow hide your IP or change it every *0min it might work, the poker rooms ***** you by your IP address..Anymore ideas on how this could work??
    Proxies.

----

what change the proxies.....

what change the proxies.....
    Yes, but if your friends are at separate locations, they have different IP addresses. Are you sure you're all connecting from the same house?

Yes, we have 4 computers..How do you change the proxies???
    Do i need to get 4 seperate broadband connections??

+ Reply to Thread