network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacking???

Cool Hacking???

Here is some cool stuff I came across! Just courious if any of it works, check it out and post some replys!!!

[url]www.hackershomepage.com[/url]
    Last edited by bikers314; 07-21-2007 at 03:15 PM.

Hmm...

My response?

A mixture of scams, half-baked ideas, outdated (and redundant) devices and stuff anyone could build/acquire/learn with a bit of knowledge. Sensationalist hyperbolic crap. If they are not entirely a scam, I suppose it could be useful for those that don't want to take the time to make or learn things themselves.

Ah yes, the usual ridiculous disclaimer that they are not responsible for your actions, educational use, blah blah blah.

A select few:

Gambling Cheating Devices -- I'm highly sceptical of this, especially with the vague information given. They wouldn't just leave the machines so open to abuse. The machines also have no need to communicate wirelessly.

Lock Picks -- who the hell can't find countless PDFs on this topic.

Television Devices -- wow, a magnetic stripe reader. In terms of deals for such an item, this one's average bordering on poor.

Magnetic Stripe / ID Cards -- ridiculous. Over $*000 for some generic electronic devices and some software.

Check & Prescription Paper -- meh, I'm sure it's really cheap to make this stuff. Probably simple inkjet jobs, with the supplies readily available at a local Staples.

Highway Devices -- it's kind of low to take the privileges of disabled people, although there are way too many disabled parking spaces that are never used.

Telephone Devices -- some of this is useful, but most could be built by any kid.

Best Sellers -- a load of documents that anyone can find.

Drugs -- gah, I can't believe they're even selling this. How many places on the net can the same information be found for free? Also notice that they don't sell lists of chemical sources, because they really don't have any. That is perhaps the only thing people would buy -- esoteric secrets of where to order highly illegal substances online. The rest; well, they don't seem to have realised that information on the internet is free, whether they like it or not.

School Cheating -- if you cheat school and get qualifications, your subsequent employers will realise how dumb you are. There's no way to 'cheat' intelligence.

Revenge -- hahahaha.

Sex -- ditto.

Fake ID -- it's really not that hard to make convincing fake IDs.

Jammer -- anyone with electronics knowledge can build a device to jam a certain frequency. There's nothing more to jamming than blasting noise on a frequency to interrupt other devices' communications.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 07-21-2007 at 07:52 PM.

I have about 4 different books on how to make meth and grow psychadelic mushrooms and pot, and I got them for free.

Go on a warez site with an 'Ebooks' section and I promise you that you will find books on all of these topics for free.

i like weed farmer baner :P haha

Hacking

Figured it was alot of bull!!! But i still would like to know if there is a way to really load gift cards with some type of card swipe machine???

Crack Yahoo Messenger

Anybody Know How To Crack Yahoo Messenger Im Me

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    I have about 4 different books on how to make meth and grow psychadelic mushrooms and pot, and I got them for free.

Go on a warez site with an 'Ebooks' section and I promise you that you will find books on all of these topics for free.
    Cannabis Grower's Bible ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by sucre View Post
    Anybody Know How To Crack Yahoo Messenger Im Me
    what you mean "crack Yahoo messenger" please explain.. ty

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL2488 View Post
    No, for the love of God, why did you ask? You just gave them an opportunity to lengthen this thread!
    was that counting towards me? /

Yep Dave, please be rude to people who ask these questions (like cracking Yahoo) without even doing any research (or reading the rules for that matter).

It might seem mean, but it will discourage them and help keep another could-be-skiddie/noob off the Internet

Unhappy question...

would anyone know if atx or atxseo.com is real? has anyone used it before? im not sure if i was just scammed

Unhappy

im sorry i know you dont like people asking about hacking... but can someone help me... i just want to know if atx atxseo is for real?

+ Reply to Thread