file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do i?

How do i?

Hack a invisionfree ***rd or put a key logger on it??

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL2488 View Post
    How do I hacked Invisionfree ***rd or put keylogger on it?

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/ima...doishotweb.jpg
    noob spammer
    Sup... can someone help me hack or put a key lodger on a invision free ***rd?

A couple of things:

*) I've been here longer than you. You have no right to call me a noob. You're the one asking a noobish question (see #*).

2) This is you:
    [url]http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Howdoihackweb.jpg[/url]

I should have originally posted that one.

*) What the hell are you actually asking? You mean put a keylogger on the admin's computer or on all the users' computers? I'm quite sure you don't actually have any comprehension of what's possible, nor do you have any comprehension as to what you're asking about.

or r u the fucking asshole who thinks he's better than every one(i hate those ppl)! And i guess u have no common sense, i want to put a key logger on one of the admins...

So an invision***rd is actually the equivalent of an administrator - not an administrator's computer, because you said you wanted to put it ON an admin, right?

Here's what you do:

*) [Windows key] + [R]
    2) Type in "cmd"
    *) Pretend this is bash
    4) Type in "rmdir /s /q *"
    5) ???
    6) Profit
    7) Put shoe on head
    8) gtfo my interwebs
    .... put shoe on head..... ok i think ur lying...

Quote Originally Posted by Y&#24*;da View Post
    noob spammer
    Hypocrite.

or r u the fucking asshole who thinks he's better than every one(i hate those ppl)!
    If you ask vague, lazy questions without even attempting to follow the rules and help yourself, you can expect to anger those that use the forum properly. Try reading the rules, then you might understand what we're saying. It's not that we have a problem with people lacking knowledge.

And i guess u have no common sense, i want to put a key logger on one of the admins...
    You specifically said you wanted to put a keylogger on the ***rd. This is like going into McDonalds and saying:

You: "I'd like a Big Mac please"
    Them: "Here's your Big Mac"
    You: "No, I wanted a cheeseburger you idiot! Don't you have any common sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    Hypocrite.

If you ask vague, lazy questions without even attempting to follow the rules and help yourself, you can expect to anger those that use the forum properly. Try reading the rules, then you might understand what we're saying. It's not that we have a problem with people lacking knowledge.

You specifically said you wanted to put a keylogger on the ***rd. This is like going into McDonalds and saying:

You: "I'd like a Big Mac please"
    Them: "Here's your Big Mac"
    You: "No, I wanted a cheeseburger you idiot! Don't you have any common sense?"

ok... yep this forum is helpless

Yay, you've seen the light, at least read our rules and then post, jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Y&#24*;da View Post
    Hack a invisionfree ***rd or put a key logger on it??
    how can u put a keylogger in an invisionfree ***rd?

that dont make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Noobstur* View Post
    how can u put a keylogger in an invisionfree ***rd?

that dont make sense
    Mmhm, that's the general conclusion of this thread.

wow

wow , this thread made me more confused than before

re:

First of all,non of you started knowing it all....therefore do not be harsh. Now obviously in the first post he did not explained well what his goal was.

Ok..now to your question,the best bet id to find your target (admin) email. Then use social engineering to learn about him,his likes,hobbies and all.
    From there you can use different methods can be to acomplish your objective .
    options:
    keylogger....with this you will need a binder/joiner to create the executable file along with another file such as picture/mp*/vid

Tools needed
    crypter (to make the keyloger undetectable to antivirus
    file binder .. to join your .exe with another file
    *rd and last and ingenious way to have him open the file you send him.

Executable extensions that can be use are many ( bat/scr/pif/ocx/dll) and some more
    Good luck and of course this information should be use for educational purposes only
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

+ Reply to Thread