rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some help :)

Need some help :)

well im a newbie in this things :c
    what i need

-a keylogger
    -its for a game i need his user and pass i know them via the game and msn also so i can easly send something etc so any tips etc ? + the keylogger must be non detecibull + how i do it? put in on a picture are in a file, ty alot

Being a newbie is no excuse for failing to read the rules, and failing to search the forum first before heading straight to that 'New Thread' button. What is the point of a forum when people treat it like IRC? It's supposed to be a collection of topics that remain indefinitely for others to learn from; new threads only being posted for previously-undiscussed material or for general social chat.

You need a keylogger? Google it or search the forum -- we aren't going to hold your hand. I'm not going to indulge some lame password-stealing efforts for some game, and I'm not part of the script kiddy community either.

You want one that isn't detectable? Write it yourself, pay someone who can make one specifically for you, try packing it with a known/private packer or try some of those stupid hex-editing tricks that are a huge waste of time.

You want to "put it in a picture are in a file"? First of all that sentence doesn't make sense on a basic level, but if you'd taken the time to read any of the many threads devoted to this over-discussed topic, you would know that you can only execute code from executable files, such as those ending in .exe. The computer uses file extensions to handle each file in an appropriate way when you 'run' it -- image files are treated as images and at no point is any code executed. It simply reads data from them.

It feels like I've been telling people this for two years, and I'm getting tired of it. There's nothing interesting, exciting or stimulating about this forum whatsoever. Nothing. Just some stupid *0 year olds that want to:
    • Steal their enemy's MSN account to exact some e-revenge
    • Get their boyfriend/girlfriend's IP address (only to realise that even pro hackers can't force electrons to magically appear the other side of a router that uses NAT)
    • Blow up their enemy's hard drive
    • Hack some stupid game
    • Hack a lame website
    • Cheat online gambling (none of you are smart enough to)
    • Spam someone (GTFO the web now)
    • Fix an error in a really obscure program they seem to have obtained (here's a hint: we don't have a list of error codes ingrained in our memory)

...who fail to respect any rules of this forum, the internet, or the general consensus on how to not be an idiot.

I'm going to start locking every single idiotic, rule-breaking or annoying thread, and I'll be happy to hear every one of you whine about it. Maybe I'll give up on this site when I've done that.

+ Reply to Thread