zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IP address change

IP address change

Hey, Can somebody tell me how can I make that my computer takes an other IP address and simulate to be in a different country, I mean, change my IP address for a different one, from another country or somenthing like that. Thanks

try TOR. [url]http://tor.eff.org/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by hmartine View Post
    Hey, Can somebody tell me how can I make that my computer takes an other IP address and simulate to be in a different country, I mean, change my IP address for a different one, from another country or somenthing like that. Thanks
    O.o

[URL="http://www.google.com.au"]Google is your friend!!! [/URL]

Its called a proxie. Look it up on google.

test test test
    Before asking Script Kiddie question. Ask your self these questions.

Did i google it? Do i really want this? Do i need this? Why do i need this? Did i do some research on it?

If you get a yes to all those then please post your question. If not dont bother asking your question.
    ............................................................................
    Fusion Trio Hosting. The cheapest hosting plans on the net. [URL="http://www.fusion-trio-hosting.com"]click here to visit our site.[/URL]

thanks

thanks Gordo for help me with this, I am not good with those staffs, and for those who my question bother him, sorry, esto no es tu problema

If your IP address is static,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.You can check your IP address by using Ip-details.com .

Vpn

Tor is great, but terribly slow. Get a cheap or free VPN. As far as I'm concerned, SumRando [URL]http://www.sumrando.com[/URL] is the best free VPN service available. If you're willing to pay, there are a lot of good ones out there. I've heard good things about Private Internet Access.

Basically, a VPN is a network of servers and a piece of software. When you turn the VPN on, it will give you a new IP address and re-route your connection through a VPN server so your completely anonymous. You should be able to get around any filters or censors, access remote content, and secure your connection. Plus, they're super easy to use.
    Last edited by CryptoGuy; 07-02-2013 at 08:27 AM. Reason: hyperlink didn't work

You have many of VPN's today online for buy. I'm using VPN and its really amazing I can tell.
    It unblocks sites, change your IP, change your country.

I used Express VPN by the way. It has a small charge but you don't have to worry about it because they offer a *0-day *****-back guarantee. Better to try and have one than to do nothing.
    Last edited by gordo; 08-18-2015 at 06:22 AM.

The best solution available today

Just go to youtube and find "how to change ip address alivebetter" Another possible solution is to google "how to browse the internet securely and anonymously alivebetter". That way you will learn what's the best today

You can use a proxy here. Go to Google then do a quick research about the available proxy services. Some proxies you can get for free but you may opt to pay a premium if you want a secure and reliable browsing experience.

Sharing here how you can change your real IP address to a proxy IP.

Google Chrome
    *: Click on the Chrome Menu>Settings.
    2: Find the "Advanced" settings, click on it. Scroll down, look for "System" and click open proxy settings.
    *: A new window will pop-up, click on LAN settings
    4: On another new window, check the box Use a proxy server for your LAN. Click Advanced.
    5: On Proxy Settings, enter the IP in HTTP and Secure proxy field. Enter the proxy's corresponding port in port field.
    6: Click Ok, then try to browse.

Mozilla Firefox
    *: Go to Firefox Menu> Options
    2: Click on Network Proxy > Settings
    *: In the Connection Settings window, click on Manual proxy configuration.
    4: Enter the IP in HTTP Proxy and SSL Proxy field
    5: Enter the proxy's corresponding port in Port field. Click Ok, then try to browse.

Internet Explorer
    *: Go to Tools> Internet Options
    2: New window will appear, click on Connections > LAN Settings
    *: On Proxy server, click “Use a proxy server for your LAN”. Press Advanced.
    4: Enter the IP in HTTP proxy field. Enter the proxy's corresponding port in Port field.
    5: Check “use the same proxy server for all protocols”.
    6: Click Ok, then try to browse.
    Free Proxy List by www.thebigproxylist.com

+ Reply to Thread