cactus
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sockschain

Unregistered Guest

sockschain

Can anyone explain me how to make sockschain work with MSIE 6.0??? I would relly appreciate it!

I wish I could help ya guy but I'm trying to figure it out myself. My first mistake was trying to run it on Win *5. Duh! I am trying to chain proxies with proxomitron but can't get it to work. Supposedly some proxies don't allow chaining( see [url]http://tools.roseinstrument.com[/url]) So, I just browse through one proxy server on this machine.

I have Sockschain on my Dell XP but ran into stumbling blocks. All the computer jargon started getting confusing. I am basically a little intimidated to start configuring all the ports including compatabilty with the firewall (ZA) and the IE 6. I wish they ran a class at the local college or computer store. Some of these guys here should put together a training CD and call it: BIG BROTHER BUSTER. I am awaiting a informative reply myself, but should I figure it out I'll post my findings. Robo
    live and learn`

update

Spent *.5 hours today trying to get Sockschain*.6 to work. Typed *27.0.0.*:*08* in socks section in IE6. Went to Ufasoft site and registered, posted.. Willing and ready to purchase if I can see an example of how anonymous it makes me. Read the complete help menu. NO LUCK!! Disengaged my ZA firewall to eliminate possible problems. Nothing..Well, the software looks promising. Someone with knowledge please share!!
    live and learn`

+ Reply to Thread