opennms
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @Game hacking

@Game hacking

I want to post a website where you can download a game that i play. but i want to bind a keylogger that emails me the persons account info entered into the game. can somebody tell me the keylogger and binder needed for this?
    I Don't know much
    Any Tibia account hackers can add me on AIM
    My screen name is tsjarvis6*.
    Thanks a lot for any help, ahead of time.

-Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by tsjarvis6* View Post
    I want to post a website where you can download a game that i play. but i want to bind a keylogger that emails me the persons account info entered into the game. can somebody tell me the keylogger and binder needed for this?
    Im guessing you have never heard of google????

Now actualy im not gonna give you everythung you need.

Im only going to tell you the keylogger not the binder.
    Why? Because you newbs gotta understand we aint gonna spoon feed you. Your not baby's. So if you really wanna do what you wanna do youll have to find the binder on your own.

[url]http://www.ardamax.com/keylogger/[/url]

A Description From the website:

Ardamax Keylogger is a keystroke recorder that captures user's activity and saves it to an encrypted log file. The log file can be viewed with the powerful Log Viewer. Use this tool to find out what is happening on your computer while you are away, maintain a backup of your typed data automatically or use it to monitor your kids. Also you can use it as a monitoring device for detecting unauthorised access. Logs can be automatically sent to your e-mail address, access to the keylogger is password protected. Besides, Ardamax Keylogger logs information about the Internet addresses the user has visited.

And im not gonna tell you how to use it. Figure that out on your own.

i know we need to figure it out on our own but how do you set it on another persons computer? hidden mode=ctrl+shift+alt+h lol

Quote Originally Posted by pieman View Post
    i know we need to figure it out on our own but how do you set it on another persons computer? hidden mode=ctrl+shift+alt+h lol

Google is your firend.

Heres a tip. That keylogger i showed you has "Remote Installation"
    Before asking Script Kiddie question. Ask your self these questions.

Did i google it? Do i really want this? Do i need this? Why do i need this? Did i do some research on it?

If you get a yes to all those then please post your question. If not dont bother asking your question.
    ............................................................................
    Fusion Trio Hosting. The cheapest hosting plans on the net. [URL="http://www.fusion-trio-hosting.com"]click here to visit our site.[/URL]

+ Reply to Thread